• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 5: No Escape - Thanks to everyone that watched ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
*Falco main from Quebec comes here*
*Losers' pools*

FAWK
Falco's a -2 for you if I remember? And your only -2 if i recall. Don't complain lol ;)

ZSS has:
0 -3s
1 -2
6 -1s

Ness has:
2 -3s
11 -2s
11 -1s

I have noticed that I now despise many, many, many more matchups now that I main an F-Tier character as opposed to an S-Tier one. Totally sympathising with people who repped lower tier characters before the ban now lol.

Though I suppose this is my own fault for choosing to main an F-Tier lol.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Falco's a -2 for you if I remember? And your only -2 if i recall. Don't complain lol ;)

ZSS has:
0 -3s
1 -2
6 -1s

Ness has:
2 -3s
11 -2s
11 -1s

I have noticed that I now despise many, many, many more matchups now that I main an F-Tier character as opposed to an S-Tier one. Totally sympathising with people who repped lower tier characters before the ban now lol.

Though I suppose this is my own fault for choosing to main an F-Tier lol.
My point was that not only is there a Falco main (worst MU, some say -3) coming to the tournament that is probably better than all the Falcos in this already-Falco-infested region, but I will almost CERTAINLY have to play him because of losers' pools.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
yo newbie opinion here but imma just say that if creeping is keeping ppl from being part of the scene then it needs to be discouraged and stopped altogether

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
My point was that not only is there a Falco main (worst MU, some say -3) coming to the tournament that is probably better than all the Falcos in this already-Falco-infested region, but I will almost CERTAINLY have to play him because of losers' pools.
Which Falco's do you loose to besides mine ? ( I'm honestly not trolling)
I've seen you lose to Tin's, but, he's at a higher level.

And no offense to the other Falco mains.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
yo newbie opinion here but imma just say that if creeping is keeping ppl from being part of the scene then it needs to be discouraged and stopped altogether
I'll discourage it if it happens again.

I'll discourage the HELL out of it.

With force if absolutely necessary

Also nobody gets to complain about MUs. Shall I bring up how many not only -3s Ganondorf has, but how many rated at -4 and even -5 we have? We have... 3 evens, all of which are debatable, and one that's either +-1 depending on which side you ask.

Falco is one of those -5s btw. FUN.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dirt i got this idea, its called you and me act as a human shield

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Which Falco's do you loose to besides mine ? ( I'm honestly not trolling)
I've seen you lose to Tin's, but, he's at a higher level.

And no offense to the other Falco mains.
I was joking, I don't actually mind that Stroumbert's coming. Hell if he's as good as I hear, I'd love to play him.

And I wouldn't say I lose to your Falco, we go about even. Then again that's when we just have all legal stages set to random.
Tin's Falco probably beats me like 40:60-45:55. I don't do too badly against it.
Oli on the other hand :teeth:
Uh Iliad's Falco beat me on Halberd, but then I beat it next game (and won the set) because lolbrinstar
Ally's also destroyed me, but that's a given. Woulda been 2 stock but he SD'ed. I then CPed with Pikachu and got 3-stocked LOL
Meek's Falco also 2-stocked me a while back...I should go get in a salty MM

Meek :falco:and/or:sonic: vs :zerosuitsamus: Bo5 $5 MM?
NO ****ING PICTO

And I don't really mind that our region is full of Falcos either. Might as well get experience in my worst MU (and hey it isn't that bad a MU)

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
I heard that Stroumbert's Falco loses to people who haven't played the game since like 2009. Surely he can't be that good.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ill just be over here in my corner sulking about marth

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Lol no worries I get it, not trying to take a dig at you, more at Ness for being so awful. Think that came off the wrong way lol sorry.

ill just be over here in my corner sulking about marth
I shall join you in this activity

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
because I can decorate the walls with mr saturn posters like i did in my apartment

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Alright Holy I confirmed with my parents, there cool with me housing your carpool for the weekend.

Who's gunna be in your carpool again?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
With such high attendance and this twist format, Tin you're gonna have to be vigilant about people playing matches and getting people doing friendlies off the sets.
Either that or get all of MTL to bring a TV+Wii each

Also, i1337 comin', now I'm excited for that DK bro rep
(too bad he never enters dubs :()
Yo n**** got dis ;)

*Falco main from Quebec comes here*
*Losers' pools*

FAWK
If Stroumbert makes it to winner finals, you don't got much to worry about (or you make it to winner finals and hope Stroumbert doesn't :p).

Salem says it ain't dat bad. Just throwin that out there.

I'll discourage it if it happens again.

I'll discourage the HELL out of it.

With force if absolutely necessary

Also nobody gets to complain about MUs. Shall I bring up how many not only -3s Ganondorf has, but how many rated at -4 and even -5 we have? We have... 3 evens, all of which are debatable, and one that's either +-1 depending on which side you ask.

Falco is one of those -5s btw. FUN.
:laugh: u troll, no MU is 10-0 (unwinnable) n****.

I was joking, I don't actually mind that Stroumbert's coming. Hell if he's as good as I hear, I'd love to play him.

And I wouldn't say I lose to your Falco, we go about even. Then again that's when we just have all legal stages set to random.
Tin's Falco probably beats me like 40:60-45:55. I don't do too badly against it.
Oli on the other hand :teeth:
Uh Iliad's Falco beat me on Halberd, but then I beat it next game (and won the set) because lolbrinstar
Ally's also destroyed me, but that's a given. Woulda been 2 stock but he SD'ed. I then CPed with Pikachu and got 3-stocked LOL
Meek's Falco also 2-stocked me a while back...I should go get in a salty MM

Meek :falco:and/or:sonic: vs :zerosuitsamus: Bo5 $5 MM?
NO ****ING PICTO

And I don't really mind that our region is full of Falcos either. Might as well get experience in my worst MU (and hey it isn't that bad a MU)
Friendlies don't count n****.

Oh! Oh! And Duelist.
*like*

Stroumbert is a scrub

:phone:
*like*

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
MEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME DETAILS MARCOS, aka how much $$ what day/time
Well Stroumbert confirmed to me not too long ago he's going if he gets a full car so we probably got 2 carpool now ><
There's going to be places for everyone interested, going to start asking tomorrow.
Interested people:
Me
Ally(Maybe)
Morks
Pappy
Mar1
Googs
Stroumbert
Techiyo

People I need to ask:
Guard
Lyndon(told me no)
Joel
Hells(Unlikely kinda quit)
Swordgard(Doesn't want to travel far and probably doesn't care enough)

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Well Stroumbert confirmed to me not too long ago he's going if he gets a full car so we probably got 2 carpool now ><
There's going to be places for everyone interested, going to start asking tomorrow.
Interested people:
Me
Ally(Maybe)
Morks
Pappy
Mar1
Googs
Stroumbert
Techiyo

People I need to ask:
Guard
Lyndon(told me no)
Joel
Hells(Unlikely kinda quit)
Swordgard(Doesn't want to travel far and probably doesn't care enough)
-_-...
Since when I said no?
Said I won't join the tourney but I'm open for money matches.
I'll come if I don't have anything to do that week... Kinda unlikely but time will say.

I do however want to collect my free H2O. That's the main thing I really want from there.

Yow Negromar mail me some of that free H2O if I don't go or send it to Marco Polo for me (^___^#)

Also I'll ask Joel too see if he'll go. If he goes, I'll go lol.

Prepare yourself Ontario... for a Mario you have never seen before... HE CAMPS! ZOMGWTFBBQHAX

swordgard

Smash Hero
Might go by train if real bored, just wondering housing options available or not really?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
:laugh: u troll, no MU is 10-0 (unwinnable) n****.
Go pick up Ganon and play him against a good Falco or Icies and come back to me and tell me that.

Ganon vs. Falco is literally the Falco running away the whole match lasering Ganon. And Ganon being unable to catch him. It's literally the single most effortless MU in the entire game.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It is physically possible for Ganondorf to win the match. I'm not saying the matchup isn't hard, but I am saying it is possible for Ganondorf to win the match. If it was unwinnable, the match wouldn't even happen. As soon as you choose those characters, Falco's victory screen would be the next game state. This is never the case.

zmx

Smash Lord
Lol no worries I get it, not trying to take a dig at you, more at Ness for being so awful. Think that came off the wrong way lol sorry.

I shall join you in this activity
Still wondering how the heck you broke out of the CG that one match. I tried it on other ness's and they couldn't break out of it at all. I stopped because I felt bad xD.

So yeah. Apprently if you button mash/believe hard enough you can totally defy the game's physics and break out of unbreakable stuff. Will have to remember that if I run into ice climbers again this tourny.

So yeah, I'll probably be coming. There's a 95% chance a I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom