• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 5: No Escape - Thanks to everyone that watched ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I got lost on the way back from Neko's.
But the walk was nice.

Also, Dirt I snagged your controller, I'll be cleaning it up before the tourney for you.

Reminder. My Tv is for Tourney Matches/ Friendlies, sorry, but, With all those Money Matches, I wouldn't be able to get in any Practice any other way.

Good Luck to everyone today, have an Amazing day.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
DAT FUKKEN RIGHT FUKKEN NEKO UP IN HEAH!

Also how can i actually get on the css? i think im a legit part of teh scene :O
who do u want to be on it lol i dont know which char to put

I thought the purpose of it was to make people in the US aware how awesome our scene was? lol. Maybe I'm just confused cause I'm not in the CSS and have attended and placed more than half the people in it, but you sound kinda forceful now, haha. I understand you put in a lot of effort into it, and it's hilarious and cool, but in general, I'm totally apathetic towards any customization in brawl; I'd be just as excited having ggs on a copy with no music + texture hacks at all, and I'm sure it won't be a deal breaker for anyone watching a stream of it either.
i wanted to put u in it i asked u to post a pic lol i can still put u in it anyway it can be updated i can easily put u on another char.
the brawl scene is my fam i love almost everyone in it
i DO want to make people in US aware of it, but clearly thats not an option, so ill just take the option with everybody else there using it and putting it on neko's stream from now on.

im just a little pissed because tin hosts the majority of tourneys in our scene, and tin usually uses drekken's stream, meaning the CSS wont be shown most of the time; even though we specifically made a censored version just for it.
but nothin to do about it now time to accept and forget

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
too much fun today guys

i wish i had done better in singles but that's what happens when....people are better than you! : /

ggs to all, love everyone from ontario and quebec.

NOVA SCOTIA!

<3 Zhao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom