• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 5: No Escape - Thanks to everyone that watched ^_^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That makes this post 1 on page 26

Aww yeah.

Damnit ninja'd lol.

Also I wouldn't hold your breath for it not being an oven... it gets pretty warm in there normally and with so many people going....

I know I'll be going for lots of walks.

zmx

Smash Lord
Okay, to promote this stream you can do a lot more then just post it on your social networks.

Firstly, I think we can advertise it more here on the more active boards.

Secondly, there are bound to be more smash dedicated sites with forums than just this and allisbrawl. I hope someone posts there if they know of any.

But more importantly, there's tons of gaming sites with forums for particular games including smash. Someone posting topics on said forums without a doubt will help. For instance there is:

www.gamefaqs.com
The board there for brawl is still reasonably active.

Plus, there are Canadian brawl channels. Making a quick advertising video and uploading on those channels will also help. Especially CanadaBrawl or whatever it's called. I dunno who's the owner but if it's one of you guys I highly suggest you try this. Just a quick promo video.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to upload all the hype matches this time to youtube to CanadaBrawl. This will popularize both the channel AND future Canadian livestreams especially if each links the other.

Well I"m out of ideas for now. But I'll probably have more later.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
All great ideas zmx.
I actually posted on the ZSS boards telling them about the stream and whatnot. To be perfectly honest, that was just me trying to get some recognition from the other ZSS mains, but viewers are viewers ;)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Erm... CanadaBrawl is owned by the Canadian Tournament Organizers..

One of them being Tin Man.

Thought I'd point it out, haha

NekoNekoXD

Smash Cadet
lool ok as long as every other wii in the room is using the CSS then i am ok with this, at my/joes/gis tourneys we will use nekos stream
DAT FUKKEN RIGHT FUKKEN NEKO UP IN HEAH!

Also how can i actually get on the css? i think im a legit part of teh scene :O

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
let me commentate because im awesome

JK i have laryngitis again ,,|,,

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
how many tournaments am i up to now that im gonna be sick at? ive lost count

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Do I get hours for volunteering? ;)
Iunno if school even allow that, but given the fact that 5ish ppl will make the commentary team, it's go to more active tourney go-ers for the most part.

Okay, to promote this stream you can do a lot more then just post it on your social networks.

Secondly, there are bound to be more smash dedicated sites with forums than just this and allisbrawl. I hope someone posts there if they know of any.

But more importantly, there's tons of gaming sites with forums for particular games including smash. Someone posting topics on said forums without a doubt will help. For instance there is:

www.gamefaqs.com
The board there for brawl is still reasonably active.

Plus, there are Canadian brawl channels. Making a quick advertising video and uploading on those channels will also help. Especially CanadaBrawl or whatever it's called. I dunno who's the owner but if it's one of you guys I highly suggest you try this. Just a quick promo video.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to upload all the hype matches this time to youtube to CanadaBrawl. This will popularize both the channel AND future Canadian livestreams especially if each links the other.

Well I"m out of ideas for now. But I'll probably have more later.
Sounds like good s***. I'll get on dat.

Oh.
well.

love you too then. Love. :)
Fixed <3

YO TIN

DISQUALIFY ME

/caps
Fixed :troll:

Erm... CanadaBrawl is owned by the Canadian Tournament Organizers..

One of them being Tin Man.

Thought I'd point it out, haha
Not everyone on it is a Canadian TO :p

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
dom used to play that song every time

i was not sure whether to go :glare: or :awesome:

also neko dont forget to give dirts controller back lol

KBMX

Smash Rookie
id hate to do this because i was soo stoked but i may have to bail this tourney with paying for apex and my debts i just wont be able to afford it D= and im going to put apex before any other tourneys

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Crowbar, Darkshadow, Poke, Patches, Leafshadow, Meekspeedy, Iliad, Zhao, Phiddlesticks, Fuddo, the Troll.

kk, taking no more volunteers. Gonna start filtering at this point

AND REMEMBER THE SETUPS!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
NEKO LIVES!

Also that's mean Tin.

Also been considering not going Dedede at this, since idgaf about being carded.

KBMX

Smash Rookie
well good news boys ingersoll gonna have some backup after all im back in for sure this time

Patches

Smash Master
well good news boys ingersoll gonna have some backup after all im back in for sure this time
We goin' in.

Raidos, Mprime, Neko, Looft, Darkshadow.

top secret meeting.

edit: If Techincal_Chase can't make it down to this, (I'll know in the morning) anyone down to team?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Hey guys rmbr that time tin was spending over 25 minutes outside to get lunch and we dqed him from his own tourney? :troll:

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
Hey guys rmbr that time tin was spending over 25 minutes outside to get lunch and we dqed him from his own tourney? :troll:

:phone:
I think i was there for that lmfao

We goin' in.

Raidos, Mprime, Neko, Looft, Darkshadow.

top secret meeting.

edit: If Techincal_Chase can't make it down to this, (I'll know in the morning) anyone down to team?
Don't forget tdawg

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
It was actually more like 40 minutes, and I still played Tin anyway lol.

I've experienced much worse before though, like waiting over 30 minutes for Poke to finish a few greasy slices of pizza in the venue while I hadn't gone out to eat yet.

In general, many people contributed to holding up brackets in the past, so I'm glad this time it'll be more sternly run.
This is gonna be so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom