• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
making music based banners is too hard for me especially when you have kk slider on it.

after a while i just used a style i once used in my old graphics class with some modifications as i don't have illustrator where i made the original so i didn't have good control over the music notes

well here is my crappy banner i might remake it or make changes but at least i had something fun to do on the comp.

i might reinstall illustrator and remake this properly.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Am I the only person who's iTunes won't download Ep 39? It always gets right to the end, then says it's stopped because of an error.. It's done that five times already..

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hahah, probably the only public place where you can find my picture. Nicely done, I guess. Fuzzy pic, FTL.
Well, we dig deep, Swordy. We may use a picture of Buzz cosplaying as Link.
And the Wayko picture...god****. I almost chose a picture of perfume bottles from Wayko.com.
making music based banners is too hard for me especially when you have kk slider on it.

after a while i just used a style i once used in my old graphics class with some modifications as i don't have illustrator where i made the original so i didn't have good control over the music notes

well here is my crappy banner i might remake it or make changes but at least i had something fun to do on the comp.

i might reinstall illustrator and remake this properly.
Whoa. Is that for the forum? It's awesome.
Am I the only person who's iTunes won't download Ep 39? It always gets right to the end, then says it's stopped because of an error.. It's done that five times already..
The download link here at SWF is pretty much killed from everyone trying to get it at once. Again, no real problems arise from downloading it from the FileFront link on the SMYN website (my homepage, in case you're not following the thread). That's kinda why I uploaded it; to save SWF's server.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Brawl on Stickam. And maybe continuing/finishing Twin Snakes if enough clamor for it, I suppose.

Darkurai

Smash Master
For Buzz for the website I guess this is the only real body shot we have of him...
sugarpoultry.deviantart.com
You can find his Link cosplay here.
And Negi, where did you get that!? I've never seen it before.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Unknown fanart artist:
Why a scarf?- smashbrosman
Show Me Your News! Channel- okiyama
Call Me a Noob!?- Rhokk
More Than Good! - The_OvenMan

You also forgot Mic_128's entry. The link to the page: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=108829&page=615

Also, can we get rid of that music that plays all the time when you enter the site? It scares the crap outta me every time. I know it's touchy but really, if I hear that one more time on full blast I don't know what I'll do...

Double posting for a good cause. Ah der her her....

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
You know you can turn off the music by clicking the bar in the lower corner, right?

But if enough people insist, we'll try and set it so that the music is optional.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Guys, I have a question with iTunes. Every time I try to download the podcast, it stops in the middle of downloading, leaving me with either A: a podcast that stops a few minutes in, or B: nothing. Anyone know what to do?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Err... should I help out a bit with the profiles since... well I've kinda proven I know a lot of each person and each episode?

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i got bored again so i decided to make another banner. this time i made one with a samurai panda as i made one of KK slider

so here it is

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
i got bored again so i decided to make another banner. this time i made one with a samurai panda as i made one of KK slider

so here it is

Try making a banner of both Youko and Panda. That way it could represent the main SMYN crew. And could be used for the website...perhaps.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
Try making a banner of both Youko and Panda. That way it could represent the main SMYN crew. And could be used for the website...perhaps.

well you don't really have to i have a php script that i use on my website that randomly displays a banner and it is quite easy to use. you make a file called pick.text and then list all the image files in there.
you then plug the phpcode where the image banner should go then you make sure the file is php not html and your done.

for an example go to my site http://animeoverdose.net
refresh a few times and you see different banners.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i could try making banners based on guests of the show but i need an idea first.

i could make one of buzz using a buzzsaw and whatnot but that the only idea i have right now.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Freewebs has its limits. I don't know if Cyberlink's managed anything yet, but I don't know anyway to add images to the site wherever there's not text. Currently, I'd like to use the banners on the SMYN forums.
If that's alright with you, ozg.

And Negi, I'd like to give you the password to the Freewebs so you can do this, but if two people are editing the site at the same time, then the edits are lost and the page is blanked. I'd like to find a way to work out who's editing before I give the password to anyone else.

And by the way, I don't see myself giving the password out to many more people, if anymore. Negi is only getting the password because he's proven that he has memorized a ****load about SMYN.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
That could work... I guess Sariku could be Lucario with Sasuke's features like his hair and whatnot based off Cyberlink's drawing. Now that I think of it... what would Cyberlink be?!

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
naw sariku = may as he likes her a lot.

also if you guys need any help with html coding ask me as ive been doing coding for like 2-3 years. im not great but i can do some thing with coding.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That could work... I guess Sariku could be Lucario with Sasuke's features like his hair and whatnot based off Cyberlink's drawing. Now that I think of it... what would Cyberlink be?!

Don Patch!!!

Remember the background of the Caramelldansen vid?

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
to use that image i will have to extract it and that could take from like 10 mins to 3-4 hours but it doesn't look to difficult.

Top Bottom