• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Darkurai

Smash Master
I have finished my edits to the site. I did the following:
*Add pictures to the "Show Me Your Guests!" section. Not everyone has a picture as of this point.
*Add Wayko's biography
*Add the description to Episode 38. Someday I'll get around to actually making my own descriptions, but until then, all we have is Youko's.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Episode 38 has now been added for download and has been blogged.

Please do not turn this thread into the Youtube thread...this is why someone needs to set up forums to post whatever.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Youko's right guys. I'm sorry for that.
Until the Show Me Your News! Forums are set up, no YouTube stuff here.

Use the Social Group instead.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I have finished my edits to the site. I did the following:
*Add pictures to the "Show Me Your Guests!" section. Not everyone has a picture as of this point.
*Add Wayko's biography
*Add the description to Episode 38. Someday I'll get around to actually making my own descriptions, but until then, all we have is Youko's.
=/ This could also be Wayko's pic.... It's a bit small but...

Swordy's image can be found here:

(I took a screenshot from Youko's Vlog)

Darkurai

Smash Master
=/ This could also be Wayko's pic.... I a bit small but...
[IMG ]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/RoYbOy360/avatar64546_3.gif[/IMG]

Swordy's image can be found here:

[IMG ]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee57/RoYbOy360/Picture1-37.png[/IMG]

(I took a screenshot from Youko's Vlog)
The whole point of the Wayko biography was as a joke, though I guess I'll use that if people don't like the current one.

And I can't believe I forgot Swordy. I forgot Swordy. wtf

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Youko - We're supposed to put the images here if we want to enter in the SMYN Art Contest, right? Episode 37's thread says you need to enter it there as well, you might want to be more clear.

EDIT: Oh. I see what you did there. Nevermind!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Not good. iTunes says when I'm downloading SMYN, 160 hours remaining.... umm...what?

The downloadable one doesn't make any difference either.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
If you haven't noticed, smashboards is running pretty slowly at the moment. That juuuuust might be the reason for the slow downloads...

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
=/ This could also be Wayko's pic.... It's a bit small but...
you know if you wanted that one and bigger you could... you know. Ask me. Since I drew it.

Edit: I should make the Flash I made for the old competition into one flash, finish it and find somewhere to host it so it can be added to the list of stuff.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
If you haven't noticed, smashboards is running pretty slowly at the moment. That juuuuust might be the reason for the slow downloads...
Heh. Maybe the fansite downloads will take a load off of the Smashboards bandwidth .

>.>

Hey Youko. Did you ever think all the stuff that's happened would when you started? You have your own (internet) STORE for crying out loud. XD

Edit: My download finished in like 40 seconds. >.>

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I didn't know ^^;
Lol well I guess not many people would since it was from my Top Ten Compliation which I doubt even Youko or Panda saw. I just E-mailed it to them as Flash files which considering Swordy's reaction to my Boo Animation when it downloaded... wouldn't be watchable on Youko's computer D:

which makes me sad.

I should finish it just for something to do.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Man...I've tried five different times to get the file, but it keeps timing out.

Once I get it, though, I'll host it on FileFront with the others to help save bandwidth.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Of all of my Mailtime questions to answer, you chose the Sonic one when everyone and their mother's dog was asking you that. I'm re-submitting my two favorites of the questions for next month.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
ah god dammit... most of the flash is missing... I'll bother people I sent it to...

and see if they still have it so I can release it in bits I can't put it together now

argh I can't host it at all actually... nevermind no releasing of my Top 10 D:

It's too big to HOST anywhere. I wasn't good at size and whatnot back then.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i have some website design experience but im not the best but i do all my own coding and most of the graphics as my sister also likes using photoshop so she makes graphics for the site.

for a sample of my work go to my website.
animeoverdose.net

the forum link does not work as my forums kept getting hacked and they got brought down and i haven't removed the links as i get lazy to work on it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
i have some website design experience but im not the best but i do all my own coding and most of the graphics as my sister also likes using photoshop so she makes graphics for the site.

for a sample of my work go to my website.
animeoverdose.net

the forum link does not work as my forums kept getting hacked and they got brought down and i haven't removed the links as i get lazy to work on it.
That's very good. The site itself won't have much actual photoshop work done to it, though. The forums will, but we haven't started work on them yet, so just hang back until then.

Darkurai

Smash Master
All of Smashboards is lagging. gg, Youko.

But anyway, I'd like to let you all know that I've begun work on the Show Me Your News! forum. Also, this might be useful for getting a general idea of how many people listen to the podcast, as this forum will obviously just be people who listen to it. Of course, it can't account for everyone, but it'll do a pretty good job.

Deception

Smash Ace
Thank you guys for answering one of my questions. My Animal Crossing and Wario Land questions were kind of already answered, too, so I'm really happy.

Oh, SP, seeing as you are considering buying Wario Land Wii, it's already out in Japan. And it looks amazing. Definite buy.

Top Bottom