• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Love the banners so far - as to how they can be used, I'm not too sure. And yes, that's Don Patch. That's how I visually would represent Cyberlink, anyway...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Can we post now in the forums?

Cuz I wanna say I LOLed at the newfound prayer.

Darkurai

Smash Master
ATTENTION SMYN FANS
The Show Me Your News! Forums are now ready for posting!
The forums can be found here!

It's lacking in custom skins and stickies at the moment, but otherwise, it's 100% ready!
And Cyberlink, get registered so I can make you an admin. You're co-creator of the website after all.

ALSO.
To all guests who have been on SMYN: There is a special group just for you!
WITH MANLY PINK NAMES

And to all members: Can you find the easter egg hidden in the "General" category?
IF YOU WERE ON STICKAM LAST NIGHT, DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR ANYONE

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I think a primarily black color scheme would be best. Not only is it easy on the eyes, but it's more or less the color scheme that SWF uses for the most part, so it would be good to tie the board back in that way.

Also, I've registered, so if you could get some admin action going, it'd be most appreciated.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Not wanting to be a downer, but perhaps now you've got the forums up, you discus the changes for it there? This thread is generally supposed to be about the podcast after all :088:

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
Finally, at long last, I CAN NOW CLOTHE MYSELF IN THE IMAGES OF YOKO AND SAMURAI PANDA!

The world has regained meaning!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Not wanting to be a downer, but perhaps now you've got the forums up, you discus the changes for it there? This thread is generally supposed to be about the podcast after all :088:

I agree. Nobody's been talking about the episode, anyway. :ohwell:

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
As I said on the other board, I liked the episode overall (the easter egg was pure gold), but I thought you guys were a little too harsh on Sonic and the Black Knight. I dunno, maybe the many years of Sonic/Transformers fandom has dulled my natural skepticism, but I didn't feel quite as much rage as the rest of the internet after seeing that first image. In fact, after reading the actual article and seeing the details themselves, particularly the bit about how you'd use the nunchuk's control stick instead of the Secret Rings control scheme, I became much more hyped up for the game. We'll see how it turns out in the end, though.

Also, where's the love for Banjo-Kazooie? I mean, not only are we getting an awesome new game, but we're finally getting proper closure on Stop 'n Swop after ten whole years of waiting!

And while I'm at it... *goes to add Superosity to the dictionary*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Brawl on Stickam hopefully in about forty-five minutes or so - after WTFP finishes and goes online.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i want to see some youko vs SP melee matches on stickam. i want to see how good you are after playing brawl so much as my melee skills disappeared after brawl.

but brawl matches will suffice if you don't play melee.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeahhhh...that'll have to wait until September.

For now, though, we're online.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
thats ok like i said brawl will suffice.

i wish i could play brawl but i can't so ive been playing melee more. i hope my toon link doesn't get worse.

good thing im not going to B.I.O because without playing for a while i would have gotten so owned.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Today on Stickam:

SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE!!!

I'll be going through the story modes and then I guess will take requests on levels...or something like that. *shrug*

EDIT:
Might as well wait until someone is viewing so nobody complains, haha...so sound test until then, lol.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I love SA2. I still haven't got all 180 emblems though - **** chao races.

If you kept it on the Sound Test and just played "Live and Learn" over and over, I could watch all night.

Also, in SmashMac's pic...I keep thinking that Youko is nude in that shot because he has no guitar or helmet. O_O

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hey Youko I sent an updated picture yesterday night right after that one with the edition of Youko's Guitar. I didn't know Animal Crossing too well so I researched a bit and found out that K.K. Slider needed his Guitar so I added that in the other edition.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, I love SA2. I still haven't got all 180 emblems though - **** chao races.

If you kept it on the Sound Test and just played "Live and Learn" over and over, I could watch all night.

Also, in SmashMac's pic...I keep thinking that Youko is nude in that shot because he has no guitar or helmet. O_O
i got all 180 emblems. it took me and my bro a while to get them. getting all A's was easier with knuckles. what wrong with chao races? i love the chaos. i would have bought sonic and the secret rings if it had a chao garden even though it was a bad game overall.

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
Well guys just got finished listening to this month's podcast and i have to say I REALLY enjoyed "Panda's tips for better awesomeness". Mostly because where I live it is hard to find tournys and I'm liking what I hear from SP. Looking forward to the next episode guys.

Top Bottom