• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
i got all 180 emblems. it took me and my bro a while to get them. getting all A's was easier with knuckles. what wrong with chao races? i love the chaos. i would have bought sonic and the secret rings if it had a chao garden even though it was a bad game overall.
No matter how long I spend in that chao garden, and no matter how many capsules I feed my chao, they never seem to get good enough to win any races. I've spent literally weeks training those **** chao and they were never good enough. Any tips? I'm having the same problem with SA DX and I desperately want to complete those games.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I will finish OoT today on Stickam starting now...

No matter how often I die during the final battle because it's been so long...:(

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Okay not really a moment and more a generalisation.

If it's not acceptable for the competition I really don't care xD but I had to draw people as Robots (not very well admittedly... I might redo it later but for now this will do)

It was originally intended to have all of the guests from SMYN in it but It got too crowded so I had to stop.

So everyone...

I ask you.

Do you fear the Robot army?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is my 3000th post.

Don't like it? Wanted it to be special? Tough.

I know there were people who wanted me to do something interesting with this, but 3000 isn't even worth any merit. Plus, so many of them went to stupid, inane thread closes.

To be on-topic though, I really like the last two pictures, even if they aren't necessarily a moment from an episode. :)

Darkurai

Smash Master
I will finish OoT today on Stickam starting now...

No matter how often I die during the final battle because it's been so long...:(
What the-

**** I missed it!

Spork, you are way to good.

And Youko...you made that your 3000th post on purpose.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Youko's Epic post was made and it was Epic because it involved Spork Ninja praise.

I FEEL JOY! xD

incidentally whoa when did I hit Journeyman? ~didn't notice~

>_> And to be on topic Lol I really like the picture before me actually xD it's nice. that part of the warm up was lol worthy to be sure.

Edit: OHMAIGAWD BRING DOWN THE SKY FOR MASS EFFECT PC IS AVAILABLE?! WHY DIDN'T MY PC INFORM ME OF THIS SOONER?!

Away Spork Ninja to download!

~Flees to download~

Edit 2: Thank you Darkurai lol

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
What the-

**** I missed it!
You didn't miss much. I died at the very end of Ganon after losing twice to Ganondorf and was too angry and hungry to try everything from the beginning.

We did beat MGS though...

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
This is my 3000th post.

I know there were people who wanted me to do something interesting with this, but 3000 isn't even worth any merit. Plus, so many of them went to stupid, inane thread closes.

To be on-topic though, I really like the last two pictures, even if they aren't necessarily a moment from an episode. :)
It wasn't that big a deal to me geez, lol. But nice picture Spork. Well done.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
This is my 3000th post.

Speaking of 3000, remember when I mentioned Mr.3000 before the podcast started? He's placing again. WOOOOO! Go SONIC!

Darkurai

Smash Master
You didn't miss much. I died at the very end of Ganon after losing twice to Ganondorf and was too angry and hungry to try everything from the beginning.

We did beat MGS though...
What the-

**** I missed it!

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
No it's okay. It's just that SOME OF US aren't Show Me Your News fans. Kidding, but Panda did say you could draw Mic as either a boomerang or a kangaroo.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
I drew Mic as a Robotic Kangaroo. lol so I'm fine >_> though I do admit I had to struggle against the urge to draw him as a giant Microphone in a hat with Corks dangling from the brim but mainly because when I first saw his name I mispronounced it now that image won't leave my head.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I drew Mic as a Robotic Kangaroo. lol so I'm fine >_> though I do admit I had to struggle against the urge to draw him as a giant Microphone in a hat with Corks dangling from the brim but mainly because when I first saw his name I mispronounced it now that image won't leave my head.

Youko said to be creative with the portrayal of guests.
And that certainly is creative.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So I just decided that when I want to be on Stickam, but not necessarily be entertaining, I could run episodes of SMYN on the channel...like now. :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
As much as I love Stickam, it certainly has its fair share of problems which are quite aggravating.

...And of course, flash SMYN animations ft-über-w!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Swordy's probably going to play Prime starting tomorrow morning. So yeah, that.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
So I just decided that when I want to be on Stickam, but not necessarily be entertaining, I could run episodes of SMYN on the channel...like now. :)
This is a cool idea. Why not just get all 38 episodes in a playlist and play them on loop? Then it would be like an SMYN radio station. We could tune in at different times and just listen to a random episode.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey Youko.
I recently typed up a rather long post, and while doing so I realized that SMYN helped me stop being a complete scrub.
I want to thank you for that.

For details, you can check out that post.

Top Bottom