• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Tell 'em what they won, Johnny!

Why thank you Negi. Our lucky contestant wins... A BOOT TO THE HEAD!

EDIT: Shouldn't you put the SMYN forums in the first post, Youko?

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
ah and so the count down begins to the time I get to play Halo with peoplez. lol

My Halo will be arriving this coming Tuesday according to Amazon now that it's been dispatched.

=D

Also I finally got around to listening to the Podcast properly and caught alot of stuff I missed in the live rendition xD that's pretty epic.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey Youko
There's a thing on YouTube called "Music That Could Have Worked" for Brawl. I'd like to submit your "Hero of Time Overture" to it, but the guy that's doing it requires explicit permission for remixes.
Could I submit it?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know this is really random, but I was listening to episode 20 (my favie, the sarcastic one), and you guys started joking about a musical mode, where you hit the stage and characters and the music comes out... the funny thing is, this happened, in Electroplankton. Sorry for the randomness

Revven

FrankerZ
In Episode 39, you guys should talk about Brawl being hacked and what the possibilities are for it... I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it if you do talk about it. :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I've made a link for the forums and mentioned it in the title, so yeah.

Hey Youko
There's a thing on YouTube called "Music That Could Have Worked" for Brawl. I'd like to submit your "Hero of Time Overture" to it, but the guy that's doing it requires explicit permission for remixes.
Could I submit it?
Sure, go ahead. Although, over time, I'm not so pleased with the result, but go right ahead. Choppa Choppa would work better, in my opinion though, lol.

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice

Sure, go ahead. Although, over time, I'm not so pleased with the result, but go right ahead. Choppa Choppa would work better, in my opinion though, lol.
They said it had to be video game music but soon when I get a Shadow Mosses Island clip(for Movie Music That Could Have Worked )I'll put the song in then upload it

Darkurai

Smash Master

Yeah, egallardo tried already.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We just came back from a wedding and are going to the reception now. And then I have work tomorrow. MAYBE tomorrow night, but not before then.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Where are you staying nowadays?
There's gonna be a tournament at Rofa's place on August 16th(and a smashfest on the 15th). I don't think you have been there before but Panda can testify to it's awesomeness.
Also, it's a midwest circuit event so it goes towards power rankings.
You should totally go, I haven't see you in forever D;

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Where are you staying nowadays?
There's gonna be a tournament at Rofa's place on August 16th(and a smashfest on the 15th). I don't think you have been there before but Panda can testify to it's awesomeness.
Also, it's a midwest circuit event so it goes towards power rankings.
You should totally go, I haven't see you in forever D;
I'm home for the summer in Troy, so like...an hour away. It's very questionable if I'd be able to make it out AA with my work schedule, but it does sound VERY intriguing. I'll be living at SamuraiPanda's apartment next school year though, so no worries there. Miss ya too, Oki.

Meanwhile, we're playing MKW on Stickam, like so many have asked. Enjoy!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh dear, Darkurai...does that mean I'M intelligent? But seriously, thank you for making my day.

So, when 's the next live stream going to be?
If you're referring to Stickam, we're facing a little downtime because I'm getting my computer system improved. This includes video capabilities as well, so there are great possibilities in the future (maybe watching WTFP being edited? Perhaps...). But we'll see if we can get something going through SwordHunter's computer later...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I fail to see how it would prove that, personally.
Heh, I was being sarcastic. If political pundits debate whether Dubya is intelligent for using "misunderestimate," what does that mean about me? :laugh:

Still amusing, nonetheless.

And I take the "editing WTFP on Stickam" thing back. It seems to take a good deal more work to get that working properly.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
*attempts to inspire an easter egg*

PUNCH!
FIRE!
KICK!
KNEE!
OWNAGE!

Go Falcon!

By your powers combined, I am Captain Falcon!

Captain Falcon, he's our hero
Gonna take top tiers down to zero

He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on his own side

Captain Falcon, he's our hero
Gonna take top tiers down to zero

Gonna help him put a-kneeing-to
Bad guys who like to gimp and recover!

Meta Knight: "You'll pay for this Captain Falcon!"

We're the Lieutenant Falcons!
You can be one too
'Cause pwning noobs is the thing to do!