• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I found a way to still be live but not have to necessarily be there. Hurrah!

Darkurai

Smash Master
I found a way to still be live but not have to necessarily be there. Hurrah!
Of course it's done when my mom gets home.
Wait, are you always going to leave it on like that?
'cause then the Stickam Alert won't tell me when you get on...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Of course it's done when my mom gets home.
Wait, are you always going to leave it on like that?
'cause then the Stickam Alert won't tell me when you get on...
I'll probably shut it off at the end of the night, but otherwise, there are people there in the chat room...so that could entertain you? Sorry...

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
HAY!
Just to give you all a heads up, I'm still alive and still a fan (even though i don't act it) I don't have itunes anymore, so It's hard listening, but I still do. You guys are great and I think out podcasts can and will coexist peacfully as long as i keep my mouth shut. I'm moving all the Podcasting things I do to all is Brawl, so you can keep it real here. Well, it's been great listening and i will continue to do so. Glitch Out.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one unable to type anything in Stickam? Anything I typein the embedded chat doesn't show, and on the expanded chat the entry box is blanked out.

Axelguy4realz

Smash Cadet
Oh hey youko Episode 20 is broken but all the others work fine. I mean when you right click save link as or whatever it wont download but the others do. Is it possible to fix this or is that episode never going to be downloaded again T-T

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Please do not post just for the sake of a bump. I will infract people in my own thread if it comes to it.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Good God I hope not. There are enough Sonic characters as it is. We don't need another fury... Or what looks like a chihuahua-type dog thing running around in a Sonic game.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hopefully in around an hour from this post, you'll be able to watch SwordHunter and I view and comment on the next four Pokémon episodes (33-36) on the Stickam channel.

An interesting look into how we watch episodes for WTFP, for those that follow that project!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Can't say I've had that problem, although sometimes, I can't get the audio or video to stream at all...

(On an unrelated note, the first episode of SBCG4AP comes out today! W00T!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
About not being able to post, have you tried opening the Stickam chat in a separate window? I think you can do so by "Zoom"ing when we're live...and sometimes this help solves the problem you're having, I think.

As for no audio or video...might be best just to blame your compy there, cuz I have no idea...

Sariku

Smash Master
Can't say I've had that problem, although sometimes, I can't get the audio or video to stream at all...

(On an unrelated note, the first episode of SBCG4AP comes out today! W00T!)
It came out today or it was supposed to come out today? =/ I hate to say it, but Nintendo is douche with release dates for the WiiWare/VC, but I'm sure you know the stories about them just as much as I do.

Top Bottom