• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
My god, I didn't think it was possible to find a totally work-safe Wii-tan pic.

...or at least as work-safe and non-creepy as having an anime girl in a wiimote costume taking up the majority of your screen can be.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So we're working on trying to plan out recording for the next episode, so we may be approaching around ONE WEEK LEFT in the drawing contest. You never know if you'll win, so send those entries in to dojopodcastATgmailDOTcom or just post them here in the thread!

...Also no Stickam during the day today, as I got called in for work. Brawl in the evening is possible, but who knows. Just to let you guys know.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
So we're working on trying to plan out recording for the next episode, so we may be approaching around ONE WEEK LEFT in the drawing contest. You never know if you'll win, so send those entries in to dojopodcastATgmailDOTcom or just post them here in the thread!

...Also no Stickam during the day today, as I got called in for work. Brawl in the evening is possible, but who knows. Just to let you guys know.
Ahh, gotta work faster!

And can I make a request?

Can we get another Japandatime story?

Revven

FrankerZ
A mailtime question is one thing. Mentioning it in the Roundtable is another.
It'd make a great roundtable discussion though, it'd be a missed opportunity to discuss something that would make Brawl better competitively (even if the change is only slight, it does change a random factor).

Darkurai

Smash Master
It'd make a great roundtable discussion though, it'd be a missed opportunity to discuss something that would make Brawl better competitively (even if the change is only slight, it does change a random factor).
It will never be accepted as a competitive standard though. At least I hope. Using hacks to change how the gameplay works...is not something that should be done. Even if it is to remove such an absurd idea as tripping.

You must also understand that it's a very small portion of the community as a whole that uses homebrew in the first place.

Revven

FrankerZ
That would make Brawl for me, remove tripping. If hax0rz can do that, I will dance around in my underwear.
...Maybe.
They have already done it... there's a thread on it I made. :laugh:

Couple of people are hating on it though just because it's hacking Brawl. :ohwell:

Darkurai

Smash Master
They have already done it... there's a thread on it I made. :laugh:

Couple of people are hating on it though just because it's hacking Brawl. :ohwell:
It's a brilliant idea. I'm certainly not hating on it.

Though I don't know if it'd be the best option for competitive play.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This is now officially what I think of all stupid threads in General Brawl Discussion, courtesy of Pokemon Snap and my new tablet:

Darkurai

Smash Master
Gutsy move, Youko, putting your last name into that signature.

At least...that looks like it...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Dude, I totally remember that episode of Meowth flipping the viewers off. I was like, twelve, and I almost choked on my after-school Easy Mac. :p

Puffs

Smash Ace
It's hard to have a character with three fingers to express with his/her hands. But it can also be hilarious.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Dude, I totally remember that episode of Meowth flipping the viewers off. I was like, twelve, and I almost choked on my after-school Easy Mac. :p
It was actually the same episode as when Ash caught Muk...who is ALSO infamous for flipping the Poké-bird.

Top Bottom