• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I know what the surprise is already. ^_^

*brags*

And no, I will not tell you.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
All this talk about you guys knowing the surprise makes me feel like Sakurai has duplicated and ganged up on me in a battle of mindgames. x_x

Ohwell. I bet it'll be great though. =]

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Next time, please either PM a mod or report the post. But I posted a comment in that thread, so that will suffice as a warning.l

MySmash

Smash Cadet
You guys do a wonderful job with the podcasts. I really love listening to it each week...hope you'll keep it going!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Oh man, easter eggs and surprises? You certainly spoil us Youko. Way to make up for a week of lackluster updates. Do you have an ETA for the episode? Just wondering.

Oh the new Youko Punch... that's just great. Maybe you should add some style to it, a-la Cptn Falcon:

YOUKOOO PUNCH!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Podcast will probably be in about an hour from this timestamp.

EDIT:

Regarding the Youko Punch, I'm breaking it in, now at the "Youkoooo Punch!" stage. Don't think I'll go to the red, bold, big text, but you never know.

Top Bottom