• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
My bad. I thought it was Friday (I'm just a recently new listener)

I listened to every episode all the way through in the past 2 weeks and I was waiting for the episode.

I know on Saturday we have Smash Dash and Sunday Show me your news :D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Screw it, I completely hate life. Emo is the route I think I must take.

Episode Title. "Handicapped Spectators."
Ugh, now people are going to make fun of you with their keyboards.

Ah well.

Titles for this week...hmm..

So I finished the Easter Egg for this week. And it is PWNZ0RZ. SamuraiPanda agrees with me. It's somewhere in the forums. Good luck finding it, but don't come crying that it got spoiled for you.

PLK, we also had a couple interesting words last time, but yeah, 17's when the idea started.
So Ep17 and 19 then?

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Idea For A Segment

i have a idea for a segment... Smashes my Bros.. like family guys what grinds my gears except what smashes my bros.

You talk about all the ****ty updates we get and Sakurai's Mindgames and also the whiners and stupid posters on this thread.

and if u want to do this wich it would be cool and have Colbusman Johnknight piffman you Panda Blackadder or Gimpyfish do it.

hopfully somone likes this idea

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
thats fine man you got any advice on beating giga bowser and his crew in event 51 i need help i just finished 49
Since it's a melee question you should ask it in the Melee boards, don't you think?

My title suggestions:
"Some people just aren’t that good at action games"

Erm, that's all I got for now.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
thats fine man you got any advice on beating giga bowser and his crew in event 51 i need help i just finished 49
Yeah this should be Melee boards but what the hay. I'm nice.

My advice... kill GigaBowser first. He's actually very easy. After him go for Mewtwo and Ganondorf.

That 'grinds my gears' thing actually sounds like a good idea. ONLY as long as they themselves don't end up being whiney about it too. But I would trust them not to. So yeah, good idea. =P

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm trying to write the YoukoPanda dictionary at the moment.

Youko, did you get the Wiki page up yet?

Edit: There's only 30 mins of Ep 17 left and I haven't heard any words yet =S.

I'm falling asleep, so I'll do this some other time.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, there definitely were some in 18 and 19...hm.

There's a very general Wiki page up for me, but nothing too in depth.

Sariku

Smash Master
I know Episode 19 had "origitally" or something. It was a mixture between Initially and Originally. Siad by SamuraiPanda. There was also one that started with an "H"

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Alright, if I don't go to my gf's house tomorrow I'll finish listening to 17 and start on 18 and 19. It'll be REALLY hard though considering I have two other siblings that would like to use the computer.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Yeah, but the point was did he HAVE to post it in the thread just to get some attention?

No. Sorry, Sariku, but that was the point.

Sariku

Smash Master
I know that was the point. But I could seriously care less if not right now. You got no clue how much I could care less about anything right now.

No offence to you Youko, and you can edit my post to take it out if you want, but really, I dont' care.

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
i have a idea for a segment... Smashes my Bros.. like family guys what grinds my gears except what smashes my bros.

You talk about all the ****ty updates we get and Sakurai's Mindgames and also the whiners and stupid posters on this thread.

and if u want to do this wich it would be cool and have Colbusman Johnknight piffman you Panda Blackadder or Gimpyfish do it.

hopfully somone likes this idea
*blinks*

Wonder where you got that idea. Hmm...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'v lossed track on the podcast stuff. Is the 3 man roundtable this week or next week?
Next week is the 3 man roundtable...I think.

im sorry SirPenguin :( i actually never saw your sig
I find that hard to believe considering you title your idea Smashes My Bros...and I don't see how you could've made that up...but you never know.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
if u dont belive me thats fine but i thought about it a while ago and i just saw his sig today and if your saying i stole it from him he stole it from family guy and jsut changed words around

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
I didn't steal it from Family Guy, considering I'm making a direct reference to it in the title.

Don't worry, I'm not accusing you of stealing anything. I just find it hard to believe you didn't get the idea from my blog, considering you got the words down to a T. No biggie. Big world, lot's of ideas floating around. Not like it matters even if you did.

oraclelink

Smash Rookie
Great job!

This is a fantastic podcast, and thanks for letting me know about these forums! After the NSider forums were closed, I needed somewhere else to go.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
First of all, I'm new to the podcast. Love it.

Secondly, I wanna be a part of it.

Thirdly, in the coming weeks, since we're approaching two months until the Nihon release, I have a feeling there'll be plenty of previews and interpretations from Japanese magazines soon, possibly getting some views on things that haven't necessarily been taken from under embargo yet. Things are bound to be leaked and slipped and it's gonna happen in Japan first. Also, SamuraiPanda, if you need extra translation aid, hit me up.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
no more previews youko? ah well, i just wanted to see the title and Brawl Viewpoint/Mailtime submissions.

anyway, i don't feel up to making a title, so i'm just gonna steal some from the site (unless you've already picked a title, but i wouldn't know by the time i post this, so i'm gonna do it anyway!)

"It’s 'watching!'" (Spectator update)

"Get Some Stickers" (Spectator update)

"Flutter Through the Air and Glide" (Meta Special moves)

"Be Kind to Beginners" (Handicap)

"Ratchet up the Handicap" (Handicap)

"Mysterious Pose from the Nintendo 64" (Taunts)

"Shout on the Spot" (Taunts)

"Great! AETHER!" (Ike Final)

yeah, that's all i got. i'm too tired and too full to do my own stuff. see ya guys tomorrow

Top Bottom