• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm all about the Patriots going undefeated since I have Brady and Pats D on my fantasy football team.
Yeah one of my friends has the entire Pats receive core (well just Moss, Stallworth, and Welker). And after the abomination that was Monday's game, I'm sure the Pats D didn't score you anything for fantasy pints. For Christ sake, they got ran over all night. I was so pissed, primarily because we wouldn't have needed that moron Brian Billick to call a timeout on a game-winning play if Watson knew how to catch the damm ball. We wouldn't have had to settle for a field goal on the first drive. I was so mad.
I always thought Mic_128 was like MIKE, not MICK. I also didn't know he was Australian, even though he sounded British.
Mick didn't sound British in the least bit. Take it from someone who was born there.
You still playing football, must be playoffs right?
Uh...PLAYOFFS?!?! DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS!!!
Reggie Fils Aime
Is a total shmuckbag and I'd love nothing more than to break my foot off in his ***.

But anyways, I think us receiving a *heh heh, RDK* cornucopia of stupidass updates may be a blessing. Perhaps we'll eventually just get a ballsload of character updates in a row. How cash money would that be?

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
You U-M people need to come to U-M Biweeklies at Bursley Hall. There's a link to the support thread on the first post.
I'm actually at the Dearborn branch, so that might be a little difficult. Still, it all looks the same on the transcript. :p

But seriously, I'll be sure to send you guys my application when you're looking for someone to include in the next roundtable.

Del Money

Smash Champion
People need to stop it, it is not his fault the game was delayed.

*sigh*
You want to calm down a little bit? Why I dislike Reggie has nothing to do with the game being delayed....

*sigh*@the power of assumption

Oh, but I'm a little tempted to apply for a round table discussion myself. I feel I'm qualified since I probably pound more beers than the Panda himself.

RDK

Smash Hero
He is a beloved guy, everyone likes him alot, until the delay announcement.

You are one of the select few who don't like him for other reasons, really.
Actually, you'd be surprised at the amount of people that dislike him.

The announcement has nothing to do with it; his public speaking skills suck.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
Get the the EU release now. They decided, "Hey, when NA was supposed to get Brawl, let's **** over the Europeans by releasing it really lat". ***** of Nintendo Europe, sorry Europeans, but I think SMYN should have a section for this. My heart goes out for you guys.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Uh? Confuzzled, boiiii.

You think SMYN should have a rant about the European release date? shiz.
Sounds like a definite to me. I'm personally very thankful I don't live in Europe for this reason, but SMYN is for all future Brawlers and smash fans and it would kind be a shame to not at least have a tiny bit of a rant over it.

It's a shame that Wii's are regional. If they weren't I would've gladly helped ship Brawl to those overseas as long as it didn't cost me anything. (I'm basically broke all the time. =P And if I'm wrong about Wii's being regional, please correct me)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Maybe Europe should start a PAL-specific podcast. ^_^

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It would be just like SMYN, except with British accents, and it would go through a million seasons. -_-
:laugh: "And we're back with episode #344. The Americans have been playing Brawl for about two years now. The PAL release date is supposedly drawing closer, but we're not quite sure since Sakurai refuses to release that information at this time."

RDK

Smash Hero
And they'd get it 2 weeks late.
^ LMAO.

:laugh: "And we're back with episode #344. The Americans have been playing Brawl for about two years now. The PAL release date is supposedly drawing closer, but we're not quite sure since Sakurai refuses to release that information at this time."
The cake release is a lie. 0_o

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Besides, this isn't the place to discuss it anyway, but it will be covered in this week's episode.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Youko--what program do you guys use to do the Roundtables? Ventrilo, AIM, etc.?

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
They actually gather around an actual roundtable that is magically equipped to absorb their combined amazingnacity and broadcast it in audio format.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
When that guy finds a source I'll give him a bit of credibility...though it's a nice list and I can sorta buy the story, since Prima was probably already making the book for 12/3

I still don't buy that though

Firebert

Smash Ace
Lol, the poor British and Irish and Germans and Spaniards and Poles and all those Europeans! (Note that I did not mention the French for a reason.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
lol I bet you guys will rag on all the nubs making all these rumor topics. How gullible people can be, honestly.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
hi youko & samarai panda! I would just like to thank you for all the hard work you have done. you guys are totaly awesome and I would have totaly sent you galaxy for xmas ( if you hadn't got it already, isnt it great?) I hope you guys will enjoy brawl, you deserve it.
once again, thank you,you guys rock.
oh, and i vote for the saw.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Un-SMYN-related discussion for the loss.

So I'm definitely not going to get time to re-listen to Ep 22 and give my review-ish. I know it's not a big deal, but I'm sorry anyways. This week I've been working on my balloon car and even now I still can't get it to work. Tomorrow 2 friends are sleeping over, and Saturday I have a tournament. Sunday = anime con with my girlfriend.

So yeh, well, review-ish in a nutshell:
Episode is 7/10. Mic is a hilarious character, and he brought alot of laughs to the table. I thought this week was sort of dull, but you guys brightened it up as usual. Mic's PAL simile was amazing too =P .
And what else...oh.
Aussie's are officially Pirates.

The Brawl viewpoint was good. 7/10.
You know your stuff, but the rating is kind of based on my preference. It was a good brawl viewpoint, but I'm really getting tired of Third Party discussion. Sorry.

Hopefully next week I'll have time and won't totally gimp out like I did this week. Argh.

Top Bottom