• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me ya moves! ~ (Ended Prematurely)

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
You both have been added.

I hope nobody forgets, since the tournament date IS so far away.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
Im going to have to drop-out. D:
I just learned my falcon isnt on par, so maybe next time if my Falcon is better, I'll join. :chuckle:

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
That's right CapAmerica05. It's a Captain Falcon tournament only. Sorry, no Ganondorf. ^_-

Are you sure B0mbe1c? I'm sure not many of the entrants are Falcon mains (I'm not either), and some of them probably hardly play him. I'll take you off for now, but I'll put you back in if you change your mind.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
awesome! count me in :D

brawl tag: Tiger
FC: 3050-9951-8920

Dart

Smash Lord
well i have some questions cuz i have a IRL tournament to go to on the 13th so i was wondering if i could get like some time to win that and come back for this one cuz i really wanna play...but IRL comes first. PM me so i can talk to you TC

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
well i have some questions cuz i have a IRL tournament to go to on the 13th so i was wondering if i could get like some time to win that and come back for this one cuz i really wanna play...but IRL comes first. PM me so i can talk to you TC
Each round lasts all day, sometimes multiple days. I'm pretty sure you would have enough time.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Entrants update. At this rate we might even hit 32.

Everyone's really excited. I'm surprised. o_0

Hopefully not many will forget to come during the tournament dates and it will be a successful tournament.

Do you guys think it would be better if I limited times to an hour timeframe instead of a whole day?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It would make things move a lot faster, and help peoples out of smash scheduel, but it increases chance of people getting DQ'd. Weight it out, I think a 1 hour timeframe is good.

saggy_brown

Smash Cadet
Entrants update. At this rate we might even hit 32.

Everyone's really excited. I'm surprised. o_0

Hopefully not many will forget to come during the tournament dates and it will be a successful tournament.

Do you guys think it would be better if I limited times to an hour timeframe instead of a whole day?
Ehhh, that might kill some people such as myself who have school. And Sports practice sometimes...jumbled up schedules.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I think I'll keep it as it is. Changing the time AFTER people agreed to be here wouldn't make sense.

Entrants update.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
I think I'll keep it as it is. Changing the time AFTER people agreed to be here wouldn't make sense.

Entrants update.
Agreed. Changing it now would only spark a bit confusion. And as stated some people have school and other things they have to attend to. As for myself I'll just be ready when it starts.

Also can we SPAM the Falcon Punch?

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I'll use Falcon Punch about once, maybe twice a match. If you don't use it that much, it can be unpredictable if used correctly. Sometimes reverse punches are hard to spot, but a normal punch is almost MORE unpredictable.

Top Bottom