• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me ya moves! ~ (Ended Prematurely)

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Umm who ever is my opponent pm me.
Dude, brackets are up. EPsucks1337 is your opponent.

Yeah...I didn't really do this tournament very well. It was my first one, and I didn't push it fast enough. By now most people probably lost interest.

I'll end it at some point. Keep trying to get matches done, though. Does anyone have an opponent who hasn't been active for days? I'll DQ them.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
You know, I think I'm stopping this tournament. It has gone on too long, and I no longer have the drive or the will to continue running it. I declare this closed.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
You know, I think I'm stopping this tournament. It has gone on too long, and I no longer have the drive or the will to continue running it. I declare this closed.
Ah. I was wondering when we were to continue this... Then I just read this. Well it was a lot of fun, really. Hopefully there will be a next time. I was hoping to see this finish.

Top Bottom