• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me ya moves! ~ (Ended Prematurely)

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Riku, don't forget this is double elimination. Depending on who wins the round, either teh D_C will play you or your bff Shadowfire will. =P

A few more results and I'll update the brackets. Keep 'em coming, guys. ^_^

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Here are the results. I just played my round with JDZL just now. I manged to win, he was very good though. He took the first round, I won the second, so we moved on to the third and I won from there good matches.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
My opponent hasn't been active for 2 weeks, didn't respond to your message, and hasn't responded to me. I can't play wii for the rest of the night, so if he came on miraculously late tonight, I couldn't even play. I've been patient, and if he comes on tonight asking for the match, it's gonna be some pretty big BS. Think you can just DQ him? :p

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Brackets are updated.

I have disqualified Exia's opponent and Alphican's opponent early because they were extremely inactive. You two are now in the second round. Other members have also been disqualified.

Several others are in the second round but don't have an opponent yet. In approximately 4-6 hours from this posting time, I will disqualify anybody who has not logged on at all today. If some matches are still unsolved, I'll give those with most recent activity priority over the others, or those who post here will get priority.

Sorry, it's just got to happen to push the tournament forward. Hopefully round two and above will go faster with more active people.

Ricky

Smash Journeyman

Several others are in the second round but don't have an opponent yet. In approximately 4-6 hours from this posting time, I will disqualify anybody who has not logged on at all today. If some matches are still unsolved, I'll give those with most recent activity priority over the others, or those who post here will get priority.
Sounds good. It's a shame really when members decide to join a tournament and make last minute changes to drop out. Hopefully some people will log in before the deadline today.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I'm not that great of a C.Falcon anyway. I just like tournaments. haha. As well as competition. But if there's any way that I can remain in the tourny, let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Keeping up with threads and tournies is so difficult because Smashboards subscription system compared to every other forum is difficult and/or complicated.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I'm really sorry Miamisportsfan. =\ You hadn't been on for days and nobody expected you to come in time. Alphican was eager to advance, and so I DQ'd you. If you want, I could try to fit you into the loser's bracket, so instead of a DQ it would just be treated as a loss. It's up to you, though.

In other news, I DQ'd Rikuzu, but the Tio tournament program refuses to accept that. o_0

EDIT: Yeah, you versus SmashBrother. You want the spot again?

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I updated the brackets with you in it anyway (hadn't seen your post yet). You can quit now or keep going if you want. ^_^

The brackets now just show current matches. If somebody doesn't like this, I'll do it normally with the next update.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Okay Frio. If he doesn't, I'll probably give you priority over him for disqualification.

Okay, I treated it as if you lost to Alphican, Miamisportsfan. Now you're just in the first round of the loser's bracket against SmashBrother2008. Take a look at the brackets on the OP.

EDIT: CapAmerica, I'm trying to be on at the same time as my opponent. =P Whoever loses that will face you. Might be me. ^_^;

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
It's no inconvienence. In fact, now that I put you on the bracket, it'd be more inconvenient to take you off. But even then, it's hardly an inconvenience. ^_^

But I'll take you off anyway. Have fun doing other things.

Top Bottom