• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me ya moves! ~ (Ended Prematurely)

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
Huh, by the looks of the bracket I'll just advance this round (?)
Just checked the update now, looks a tad confusing because many people didn't show.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Sorry, I didn't DQ everyone as early as planned.

I'm doing that now. Round 1 is over. Round 2 ends tonight.

The rest of the tournament might drown over into next weekend...>_>

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
BRACKETS UPDATED.

Any person with an (I) in front of their name lost that match due to inactivity. I didn't really want to disqualify anyone for not being on for two days, so I simply treated it as a loss for whoever was the least active.

Continue your matches now.

Frio

Smash Champion
there's a problem with wifi right now so i don't think to many people can get there matchs done today

Ricky

Smash Journeyman
there's a problem with wifi right now so i don't think to many people can get there matchs done today
It's been fixed now, I'll try to re-contact you.

Edit: Played Frio already, was fun and a good challenge. I ended up with the victory this time. Won first two rounds.

Riku00

Smash Ace
im posting because i have already PM'ed my next opponent and he is not being active. he hasnt been on since the 13th and its the 15th does that mean the match goes to me?

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I DQ'd both of your opponents, guys. You don't have any new opponents though, so I won't update the brackets just yet.

Top Bottom