• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’d like that.

The next Mario Party game has Link and Villager (both female and male versions).

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
No Prob with above. go for it.

Ridley's __ Down air spikes _ & can be tilted _ & can be cancelled into any other move.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Next Mario Kart is named Nintendo Kart. Yes.

next Smash game assist trophies do not get spirits.

No, please.

Smash adds new stages based on Styles:
•Sonic the Hedgehog: Angel Island Zone with Style based on 90's Cartoonish Nick-style Aesthetic that is very similar to AoStH art style.
•Pac-man: Ultra Pac-Maze with Style based on Psychadelic/Trippy aesthetic and Flashy with 3D Voxel Ghosts, Galaxian Ship and Bacuras in Background.
•Mario: Forest Maze from RPG, but it has Nigthmarish-Creepy, Gloomy and depressing Aesthetic.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Opa-Opa.__Yes.___Easy__Twitter meltdown would be fantastic.

We get a Halo Spirit Event & purchase-able Halo music in SSBU.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
FNF Boyfriend is a Mii costume in Smash 6 = fine

We got __ Age of Calamity __ Impa __ instead of __ Min-Min. & ( Pyra, Mythra ) _ and Impa __ reveals were swapped.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hmm, nah. I just like how the Metal Cap looks, a fun little remnant of pre-mandate off-model Mario.

Pythra get a Smash-exclusive desexualised redesign.

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Nope. We've never gotten a Smash-exclusive redesign. Also i don't think any developer / owner would allow anyway.

half of these characters or more if you want, get into the next SSB game

Master Chief __ ( Halo ) via 343 Industries & Microsoft

Tabuu __( Super Smash Bros. ) via HAL & Nintendo

Chozo Warrior __ ( Metroid ) via Nintendo

New Final Fantasy Rep __ via Square Enix

Leon Wesker__ ( Resident Evil ) via Capcom

New Tales of Rep __ ( Tales of ?? ) via Bandai Namco

Savior __ ( dungeon fighter online ) via Neople

Ahri __ ( League of Legends ) via Riot Games & Tencent

Matoi / other mage __ ( Phantasy Star Online 2 ) via Sega

Esmeralda __ ( Mobile Legends ) via Moonton

Impa__( Legend Of Zelda )__ Age of Calamity __style via Nintendo

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Ehh, Masterpieces were just Virtual Console demos, I'd be fine, but it wouldn't be something I'd prioritize

Drizzt Do'Urden (to represent the Baldur's Gate Series) gets into Smash 6 as one of the first revealed characters

Eh, Jin could be better since Kazuya could be mii costume.

Some Assists get Overhauls:
  • Andross: gets N64 design instead of SNES one and he gets new move based on Slamming hands on Stage or Punching Enemy like Bowser's Final Smash.
  • Lakitu and Spinies: Now being 3D like in Mario Games
  • Flies and Hand: The Fly boss gets added as Additional change to Assist, since it could interfere with Fighters
  • WILY Capsule: Uses MM11 Design and he instead uses Speed Gear or Power Gear to Attack.
  • Isaac: Uses Dark Dawn design instead to fit his Aging between Brawl and Ultimate

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Ehh... nah.

Waluigi is the first newcomer properly revealed for the next Smash (more a Ridley than an Inkling in this case)
I'd be fine with it, to be honest. In terms of newcomers, my own opinion is that I'm never really against a newcomer at all - moreso that I prefer some to others. Waluigi would be pretty fun to see, but I think his "appeal" to the general community might be slightly diminished after his reveal somehow...

Do you think that the next Smash game should focus on adding more characters to Nintendo IPs already represented through playable fighters (ie, Yoshi, Kirby, Earthbound, etc.) or do you think it should focus on adding more characters from Nintendo IPs that haven't yet been represented through playable fighters (StarTropics, Joy Mech Fight, Custom Robo, etc.)?

Pupp135

Smash Lord
I’d be fine with it, so why not.

1v1 and FFA tourneys are always allowed for online tourneys.

Top Bottom