• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Nah.

A Disney Tv platform fighter that leans more towards the Disney Afternoon series or the series of the 2000s' - 2010s'?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Yes, that'd be awesome!

Instead of MultiVersus, Teletoon makes a platform character with their cartoon catalog, with this beginning roster before additons:
  1. Johnny Test
  2. John F Kennedy (Clone High)
  3. Heather (Total Drama)
  4. Sam (Totally Spies!)
  5. The Tazelwurm (Detentionaire)
  6. Caitlin Cooke (6teen)
  7. Betty Barrett (Atomic Betty)
  8. Heloise (Jimmy Two-Shoes)
  9. Dukey (Johnny Test)
  10. Corey Riffin (Grojband)
  11. The Wunny Sharbit (Spliced)
  12. Lucius Heinous (Jimmy Two-Shoes)

FazDude

Smash Master
No - Not because I dislike the idea of a Gotham stage, but because I'm willing to wager it'll eventually be added as a home stage for Harley.

Daffy Duck gets into Multiversus at launch over Taz (the latter would still get in post-launch like daffy's currently planned to be)

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Disney acquires Hanna-Barbera while Warner Bros. acquires Fox/20th Century studios instead.
So you want WB making all the mistakes they are making with the Marvel franchise. hot pass

these are next characters revealed in Multiversus !

Virgil from "Static Shock"
Coop from "Megas XLR"
Starfire & Cyborg from "Teen Titans"
more from "Teen Titans" i cannot remember
the Green Latern from Justice League Unlimited
Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory"

FazDude

Smash Master
No - Generally speaking, racing crossovers don't really appeal to me as much as fighting game crossovers and the like.

Timber from Diddy Kong Racing gets in over Bowser Junior - Other DKR racers (sans Banjo/Conker) are Timber alts much like the Koopalings are for Junior.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't care either way

Crystal (Crystal's Pony Tale) and Kalymn Nox (The Albino Hunter) gets into Smash over :ultbanjokazooie: and :ult_terry:

Top Bottom