• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Nah, Isabelle is more popular.
I have never been offended more by something I agree with. I mean sure, I'm glad my secondary is popular...but Viridi dude.

Anyway...sure why not? I'm down for anything.

Here's my take: Instead of Piranha Plant, we get Zeena from Sonic Lost World as a playable fighter.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Never seen Rick and Morty, but that honestly makes more sense than what we got. Yes.

Instead of Smashville and Town and City, we get Tetris and Dr. Mario stages.
What will 90% of competitive Smash battles fight on now? :troll:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
This idea sounds very ambiguous, maybe with their Superhero catalog and not with the Animation department.

Instead of Byleth, we get Gru from Despicable Me to promtoe the mario movie in the first fighter pass

FazDude

Smash Master
Sure - It wouldn't really change much in the grand scheme of things.

Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade 3 revert to their (theorized) original release dates - Splatoon 3 in July, Xenoblade 3 in September.

FazDude

Smash Master
Nah - It's a little too close to Studiopolis theme-wise for my tastes. Plus, Sega probably wouldn't be able to use the original music.

Instead of Sonic Frontiers being an open-world game, its gameplay is more akin to the Adventure games. The characters and general plot remain the same.

FazDude

Smash Master
As much as I'm tempted to say yes so that Annalynn gets the recognizion she deserves, I have to say no in interest of the greater good. Can't give up Pac-Man World for anything.

Ludosity's big Nick fighting game is a traditional fighter followup to the Super Brawl games as opposed to a platfighter.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Fine by me. I played SoulCalibur growing up, so I enjoy traditional fighters too.

Instead of the Splatoon 1 Inklings, Inkling in Smash is based on the Splatoon 2 Inklings. (I just really like the S2 Inkling designs, okay?)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
all le epic barnyard and fanboy and chum chum memes in the world aren't worth losing powdered toast man

NASB and Multiversus are swapped - WB's game has the frantic competitive gameplay but lacking presentation while Nick's game has tons of easter eggs and character interactions but floaty team gameplay.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that sounds better.

Yoshi series gets another fighter in exchange for one of the mainline series characters.

Top Bottom