Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
First up, full series replacements, within the same company:
- the Banjo-Kazooie series is replaced with Microsoft Windows. The representative is Clippy
- ARMS is replaced with Drill Dozer
- F-Zero is replaced with Mole Mania
- Castlevania is replaced with Frogger. Frogger's clone is Purple Frogger.
- Wii Fit is replaced with Nintendogs, represented by Ted & Archie
- Persona and Bayonetta are replaced with Ristar and Bonanza Bros.
- Xenoblade is replaced with Brain Training. The second rep is Devilish Kawashima with a unique moveset.
- Fire Emblem is replaced with Hardware. It's reps are Wii Remote, Wii Silicone Jacket (semiclone), Wii Motion Plus (Full clone), Wii Motion Plus Silicone Jacket (full clone of the semiclone), Link Cable, SNES Mouse, Face Raider, and Amelia N.
- Tekken is replaced with Mappy
- Kingdom Hearts is replaced with Club Penguin.
Now, replacements within a series:
- Daisy is decloned, replacing Rosalina.
- Daisy's clone spot is replaced with Small Mario
- Ken is replaced with Akuma
- Zero Suit Samus is replaced with Kraid
- Inkling is replaced with Callie and Marie (alts, not a duo)
- Little Mac is replaced with King Hippo
- Pit and Sonic gain their classic designs. Palutena doesn't use her NES era design but rather an original design more in line with Pit's NES-era proportions
- Ness and Lucas are replaced with Kumatora and Lloyd
- Lucario, Pikachu, Pichu, and Greninja are replaced with Onix, Igglybuff (clone), Genesect and Trubbish
- Sheik is replaced with Impa, specifically her elderly iteration
- Young Link is replaced with Toon Zelda