• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should The Change Be Made?

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, it'd be hilarious to play as a floating head.

Instead of Fire Emblem, the over-repped "anime swordfighter" series is Dragon Quest.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Definitely yes.

The Fire Emblem roster is changed to this:
Marth, Roy, Hector, Robin, Tiki, Edelgard

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
No, but I would like her to be in the next game alongside him.

All Assist Trophies are now playable characters in the next Smash Bros.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
No, I do not want two Mario clones in my Smash.

Cash Banooca is now a Nintendo franchise.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I think I'd prefer it if Wario had more moves based on Wario Land instead.

Nintendo announces remakes/reboots of several of its dead franchises (Mole Mania, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Ice Climbers, StarTropics, etc.), but only on NSO.

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
No

The Miitopia Makeup and Wigs acts as a complete overhaul to the Mii Customization allowing you to have that appearance in Smash

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Yes

Target Test, Board the Platforms and Boss Battles are added in Ultimate in exchange for WoL

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Yeah!

We get a fourth parties pass for the next Smash, but they cost just as much as the game.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No. Rosalina offers a very unique character to play as, and she's from a mainline Mario game, one of the better ones of last generation in fact.

Should the focus of the Fighter Passes have been more around first party characters that where missing in Ultimate, yet highly requested, as Isaac, Dixie Kong, Impa / Skull Kid / BotW Champion in favor of the third parties we got ?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yes! Hit me with nostalgia, hard as you can!

Next Smash is Smash Ultimate Deluxe with all the DLC characters, better graphics, better online, and a new Adventure Mode, Alongside new characters and stages of course. Also brings back just about every old feature of older Smash Bros. games.

Top Bottom