• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shippensburg PA Brawl & Melee Tournament/Smashfest CANCELLED

Reik

Smash Ace
Due to many reasons, most of which are not my fault, THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Sorry to anyone who wanted to come to this.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, fundraising eh? im down with that, perhaps one of you nice ppl on smash boards can give me a ride? i live in washington nj. and have been dying to go a tourny. ill give gas cash if its out of your way too, plus i have a copy of melee, and may be able to get a few tvs. lemme know if you can help me.(ill need a ride back too)

Reik

Smash Ace
hmmm, fundraising eh? im down with that, perhaps one of you nice ppl on smash boards can give me a ride? i live in washington nj. and have been dying to go a tourny. ill give gas cash if its out of your way too, plus i have a copy of melee, and may be able to get a few tvs. lemme know if you can help me.(ill need a ride back too)
Could you be more specific? There are at least 3 Washingtons in NJ. xD I know some people in one of them that may be able to give you a ride.

Renth

Smash Hero
REIK!!! i'm not going to have a car by this point but i'd love to go =(

Haven't seen you in forever man

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
oh, more specific....um, warren county, near phillipsburg and easton...also prob 30mins away from hacketstown and masfield is the other way. <--- that help?
also, i might know a guy who will do goldeneye if hes not too rusty. XD

Reik

Smash Ace
REIK!!! i'm not going to have a car by this point but i'd love to go =(

Haven't seen you in forever man
Yeah, it has been a while. I've been very out of the smash loop. xD Too bad you can't come. =/ I miss our back and forth 0-death matches.

oh, more specific....um, warren county, near phillipsburg and easton...also prob 30mins away from hacketstown and masfield is the other way. <--- that help?
also, i might know a guy who will do goldeneye if hes not too rusty. XD
Okay, great. ^^ I can probably get you a ride then. I'll get back to you within a day or two, either through this thread or PM.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
kool dude, and also, id be totally up for doin the over night teh day befor if whoever gives me a ride is, i play melee mostly but i enjoy the occasional brawl. and thanx either way, since march your the only person whos even responded to my ride asking questions

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
REIK YOUR ALIVE O____O Eggm told me you died T_T.

I miss hanging out with you :(.

I probably can't make it seeing as how I would have to travel to another state to go :(.

Good luck though ;).

M@v

Subarashii!
Im really not that far(state college). 2hrs

But i got a chem test that monday after. No go for me =(

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
oooo i wanna go to this

edit: i just saw the prizes
that will highly inconvince ppl to go. but theres a lot of cool ppl in the area. who knows

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
My Bowser says yes to this.
Please ban DDD's infinite standing chaingrab and his small step chaingrab. Small step chaingrab does over 200% across FD and can be combo'd into dtilt.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
um, im in washington boro, if that helps. more specoficly, if you know the area its on lincoln ave. behind the dariy queen on rt. 31, next to the graveyard in teh apt. complex washington heights
@reik: no luck on a ride yet i quess? :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
you can count me in, ill be there saturday and i can bring a wii and a 19 inch tv.
Finally, waffle enters the boards. Darn that I can't come over there and team. Oh well. No one has informed me of saturday's plans yet, so we'll see what happens. I doubt i'll make it though. Plus I have to prepare my youth stuff.

Reik

Smash Ace
um, im in washington boro, if that helps. more specoficly, if you know the area its on lincoln ave. behind the dariy queen on rt. 31, next to the graveyard in teh apt. complex washington heights
@reik: no luck on a ride yet i quess? :(
Ah, sorry. I've been busy. I'm waiting on Ame to tell me if he's going or not so that I can find out if he could give you a ride.

Anyway.

EVERYONE: It would be possible to delay this one week. Would that be more convenient for people?

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
i wouldnt mind the delay, im blowing off a gwar concert to go as is :)
so i guess we'll see. as of now, ive got 2 tv's i can think of and a copy of melee and my dad'll more than likely let me take those.

Reik

Smash Ace
Jeez, Smashboards being down for so long was really inconvenient.

Anyway, I don't have a choice anymore...

The tournament will be DELAYED UNTIL THE 27th.

I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone. More last-minute notice, I know. >_<

Top Bottom