• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Hey strife you don't live here. So What you think doesn't matter.

MD/VA all day.

Plus your logic is dumb lol

:phone:
I like in Garret Maryland. And you're a dumb@ss

Hosting tournaments, yes I'll agree that many people believe that he shouldn't do that until redemption. However, he never had the ill intention to do what he did. Besides, if he earns money here, that'll help him solve this issue.
Does it really matter what his original intentions were? In the end he saw that it would benefit for him to take all the money generated from the tournament instead of giving it to the winners, and so he did. With that said should he really be allowed to enter this tournament?

Also Plank has made it very clear that he no longer has any intentions of paying anyone out from Pound 5.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I like in Garret Maryland. And you're a dumb@ss

Does it really matter what his original intentions were? In the end he saw that it would benefit for him to take all the money generated from the tournament instead of giving it to the winners, and so he did. With that said should he really be allowed to enter this tournament?

Also Plank has made it very clear that he no longer has any intentions of paying anyone out from Pound 5.
There are 10 million threads arguing the issue in circles. Go read those if you want.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Garrett is a pretty long drive to here. No more about Plank and Pound 5. Strife can do what he wants, except try to make us do what he wants.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i heard complaining on the internet does something though....................................................................................

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
For those wondering, yes, the title shell shocked is a reference to Testudo. Tin came up with the name. In fact, the first thread originally had a turtle with an army helmet for a shell as the mascot.

Like so:

It was colored red black and yellow for MD.

Except rebel581 had control of the venue at the time and he refused to let us use it if I had the picture in the thread. Cuz he's a douche like that D:

Also voodoo says he can come but he'll need a ride back, Vist? If no one else can though I'll totally drive him cuz he's mah bud.

Bones0

Smash Legend
DJ and I can totally take Voodoo there and back. He's like right on the way to CP from my house.

That is, assuming DJ can drive. I'll have to check, but we are planning on going.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if you are gonna name 3 sheik moves they should be

grab

fair

dsmash

get it right newbsauce

CTL17

Smash Lord
On recent news, I had a dream that Plank posted his 10,000th post. Since it wasn't very vivid, I couldn't quite remember what it said :/

Bones0

Smash Legend
On recent news, I had a dream that Plank posted his 10,000th post. Since it wasn't very vivid, I couldn't quite remember what it said :/
WTF why even mention this? Trollin'. lawl

There should be a tech skill competition with the top 3 players being judges or something. I will either not do multishines or not do shield drops to make it close. :3

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
WTF why even mention this? Trollin'. lawl

There should be a tech skill competition with the top 3 players being judges or something. I will either not do multishines or not do shield drops to make it close. :3

You'll need all the help you can get if KrazyKnux and KrazyKrox make it =D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Where my boy Mahone at!

Also, doesn't tristate usually show up to these?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Also, what about DoH? He showed up to a bunch of MD/VA tournaments for a short amount of time and then disappeared. I def. need to test my Peach game and I suppose he's a good target for that.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
doh is still around from time to time. come out and we need to record some GOOD vids at this tourney people. and we need good vids of players like you, knux, who don't get seen a lot but can do some amazing **** against some of our better players. you guys coming would be a huge step in HELPING us spark up ny/nj coming back... maybe even some nc/dr.pp if we announce in advance/plan a good day!! i think its important to capture videos of some of the up and coming better players in our region against the top few and make sure they get up

Top Bottom