• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

CTL17

Smash Lord
DKuo wants Sheiks to MM his Pika. Yeah, that's what you want, right David?

If anyone thinks they're going to be late for singles or anything, please tell me so I can know if we have time for pools.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Chris, first thing I'm doing when I get there is our long awaited full-cast battle (2-stocks per character so it doesn't take forever lol). I'll put down ONE WHOLE DOLLAR. Yeah, I don't mind throwing my wealth around.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Dude.... If bombsoldier drove from an island, he'd be gdlk.

And yea you technically didnt miss anything Bonesoldier, but we needed you at Xanadu's tourney!!!###!!_=&&#)

CTL17

Smash Lord
Haha Kevin, if you want to do a cast crew MM, I'll do it, given that time allows. We could take it to elsewhere if needed.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Are we going to have to take it outside because of our manly grunts when kneeing each other?

Sounds fine.

As long as it's not snowing.

CTL17

Smash Lord
So assuming hail conditions, can we actually get some recordings this time? Roger is going to make it, and he's very reliable. DKuo also has gotten into the recording business. I don't know if Wenbo wants to record. Hot$, if you can record too, then that would be most excellent. DoH, too.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
My laptop is kinda not the best at recording stuff for some reason (probably because it's a piece of **** compared to my desktop)

chillindude829

Smash Master
i had to WAIT like 20 minutes to play mahone at the last shell shocked i went to, because he "insisted" on playing on the recording TV..... and after all that, i beat him in 63 seconds...... and of course none of it is ever uploaded or anything.

im never waiting for a recording TV again.

this is g-reg btw, ****ing chillins **** on my comp again

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I'll have my recording stuff hopefully, just need to find a usb extension cord so I won't run into distance johns again :|

CTL17

Smash Lord
I don't know if campus internet is good enough for a stream. Wired, maybe, but then we'd have to register your computer and all this other work.

I don't know if campus internet is good enough for a stream. Wired, maybe, but then we'd have to register your computer and all this other work.
Then there's no way I'd ever bother to stream this event. Youtube > streams. It's there forever

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I've learned that all school internetz suck after I wasted 50 minutes trying to get onto Radford's ****.

Not worth it prob. Can't wait til I get my Happauge though. fdas;lkfja

I've learned that all school internetz suck after I wasted 50 minutes trying to get onto Radford's ****.

Not worth it prob. Can't wait til I get my Happauge though. fdas;lkfja
Ironically Radford re-enabled guess account access less than a month after...

If you want quality from composite/s-video cables, a standard capture card will get you the best quality

But for ease of use in everything, Hauppauge wins. And you can record from component cables which is nice

Top Bottom