• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

Bones0

Smash Legend
YOU LOSE!

I'm gonna have to start randomly yelling some of those quotes during matches. I'd also like to see a mod that says "YOU LOSE!" at the end of matches instead of "GAME!" lol

CTL17

Smash Lord
YOU LOSE!

I'm gonna have to start randomly yelling some of those quotes during matches. I'd also like to see a mod that says "YOU LOSE!" at the end of matches instead of "GAME!" lol
All players can't lose at the end of the game. It should probably be more like: "This game's loser is: …"

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
All players can't lose at the end of the game. It should probably be more like: "This game's loser is: …"
and instead of a victory pose, the loser's character is just sobbing in the bg

CTL17

Smash Lord
Wenbo is milking this opportunity.

For those bringing setups, please bring some extension cords and/or power strips. Especially power strips. Anyone else that has extra power strips, please bring them.

For those bringing setups, please bring some extension cords and/or power strips. Especially power strips. Anyone else that has extra power strips, please bring them.
Quoting just to say that bringing a setup is the easiest thing ever and it's the best thing you can do to help out the tournament. Even the smallest equipment like extension cords and power strips count

CTL17

Smash Lord
In case you guys didn't notice, dkuo made a new logo. Now instead of looking like "hell hockey," it looks like "SHELCKED"

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
yo.

Things are lookin pretty good for me showing up to this. Never been to a tournament before, so I have a couple of questions.

Is there any advantage to getting here earlier than 12 pm? Like playing casuals with people? or would I just have to wait until the doors open?

Lets say my doubles partner can't make it. Is there any reason to show up before 5?

What time do singles end?(I might be able to be there all night though, just need to know just in case)

Also, are we gonna stream this? I have some recording equipment.

CTL17

Smash Lord
yo.

Things are lookin pretty good for me showing up to this. Never been to a tournament before, so I have a couple of questions.

Is there any advantage to getting here earlier than 12 pm? Like playing casuals with people? or would I just have to wait until the doors open?

Lets say my doubles partner can't make it. Is there any reason to show up before 5?

What time do singles end?(I might be able to be there all night though, just need to know just in case)

Also, are we gonna stream this? I have some recording equipment.
If we get 60 entrants again, I am probably going to be inclined to start singles much earlier than planned. Last time, we started at 6pm and wouldn't have finished if Chu and Chillin didn't split.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
If we get 60 entrants again, I am probably going to be inclined to start singles much earlier than planned. Last time, we started at 6pm and wouldn't have finished if Chu and Chillin didn't split.
Alright well im gonna be out by 11:00 pm regardless. I'm probably getting here really early (like around 10:00 am). I will be able to get inside, right?

CTL17

Smash Lord
Alright well im gonna be out by 11:00 pm regardless. I'm probably getting here really early (like around 10:00 am). I will be able to get inside, right?
In that case, I will get there early myself, just for you. We have the room starting 8am, but who wakes up at 8am?

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
ill be there at 8 am to spite ctl

also i think itll be possible to stream off wireless, the quality will be pretty bad though

hot$

Smash Ace
i won't be here.. my work scheduled me the one saturday of the month.. and also i cant record anymore epsilon, my laptop took a crap

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
In that case, I will get there early myself, just for you. We have the room starting 8am, but who wakes up at 8am?
Alright awesome, the only way I could get here is if my brother dropped me off early... I wanted to get some matches in before tournament.

--

I have one of those capture cards that lets you hook up a flash drive to it. Bring a flash drive if you want some recorded matches to upload yourself.

I can also record stuff from my laptop, but it wont get any in-game sound.

Top Bottom