• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell shocked V 11/7/09 results

WakingTheFallen

Smash Cadet
practically watched the whole tournament livestream lol. should've just gone. it was real fun to watch and there were some big upsets too. no one mentioned pakman yet. he beasted in teams with mogwai. mogwai in falco dittos did work too.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i would like to mention how amazing i played at this tournament as well.

<3

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Eggm has gotten amazing. I can't believe he beat Chu. Then again for the life of me I don't know why Chu wasn't wobbling, I know it was legal being as he did it against Plank.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Are you really that upset your name isn't among the prestigious 13th place??
13. Twig

I win!
WTB not facing Eggm first round.

DJNintendo did lose to Chinesah then Hax in Losers for whoever asked earlier.
Mogwai lost to Lambchops in Losers, no idea who to in winners.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the brackets were dumb ...since i knew i had to play hax second round i didnt care and got ***** first round..next time seed please..and djn going bowser second match wasnt a bad decision..hes good in the match up..chinedsah played better

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hows it bad seeding when you play a good player 2nd round, unless you got like 1st or 2nd seed?
or did ppl just not do pools, which is not a good idea

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm sorry I'm missing your complaint here. You didn't get a top seed as is to be expected and played someone really good 2nd round that isn't technically from you region.

Where exactly is the john.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

good stuff wes/pakman
good stuff eggman
good stuff thumbs
good stuff chinesah
shoutout to hax n parents for letting me stay the night.

i got ***** no johns...just gotta do better next time.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Pretty much need videos nao.
I'm on it. I'm upping them much faster because I'm using a publish to youtube feature, which does not have god like quality, but looks fine. Gonna publish things in the order I have them. Some of the stuff will just have in game sounds because there wasn't really any commentary happening just people talking about random stuff in the background. Ie the first match I'm putting up won't have any commentary.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Theres an awesome option on youtube called the "bulk uploader" You should use that. I'd shoot myself trying to upload a ton of a vids without that.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
plank do you think you could send me brackets images? It would help me figure out who's playing in some of the vids.

also who did DJ+Chops play first round? It was another fox+falcon team.

PB&J

Smash Hero
wow hax good job finally beating jman haha

it's about time a falcon did it
-This is DJ Nintendo.

Jman played like sh*t from the moment he started singles right after he ate food with me and Chops. I assume the food took a toll on him. The same thing with me and Chops. I'm never eating again before singles. Jman was playing like a total noob his entire singles performance. I watched his matches.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
-This is DJ Nintendo.

Jman played like sh*t from the moment he started singles right after he ate food with me and Chops. I assume the food took a toll on him. The same thing with me and Chops. I'm never eating again before singles. Jman was playing like a total noob his entire singles performance. I watched his matches.
...... lol :confused:

wow.. just wow

Top Bottom