• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Video & Video Critique Thread

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Haven't seen any since Earth's from late 11. He still was mostly Sheik in those vids.

I think the last solo Zelda vids was from Earth somewhere in 2010. I'm not sure. Needless to say, few and far between :(

sheikamaru

jive
ditto^

and um... he's been practicing with them lately for the mk ban. not sure what he's gonna go do now since that damn bat is free to roam texas again.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Vs. DK you absolutely have to play safer. You jump way too much, you've gotta learn to space on the ground....Sheiks terrible in the air when somebodys beneath her and good players will eat you alive for this. If you're going to jump at someone make sure it's a Fastfalled SH aerial spaced really well.

Also I dunno if you're just nervous or what but it seems like you make a lot of input errors. I do that as well, so maybe for your next tournament just focus on basic spacing and cut back on the flashy stuff.

Like one time I just went into a tournament with the mindset that I was just gonna play super gay and ftilt every single mistake lololollol that was the highest I ever placed.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Yeah I do get nervous, but I've gotten less nervous as of late. I actually had a tournament yesterday. I make these input errors because I bought a new controller, used that for a while, then ended up using the original one I had (yesterday. New one in those videos). Timing to do some stuff is kinda off so I mess up adjusting to it. Yesterday it actually cost me a match against Minty because I messed up a B-reversal and used the chain instead. @_@

And like I said vs DK, someone made a tag of a tag I usually use, and the settings were not anything close to mine lol. Had tap jump on and like, Y set to grab it was weird. So when I tried to uptilt I'd end up jumping.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Eh well yesterday I made up for it. Saved about 6 or so replays, but we played more earlier in the day on a wii without hacks so those didn't get saved. We went pretty even overall, and if I had lost it was usually close (except on YI, where I just wanted to see how bad that stage was). But yeah. I played alright yesterday, except for last stock vs Kirinblaze, Mario is ****ing stupid. I've got those sets from yesterday being uploaded/rendering now so they'll be up tonight.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hello Sheik boards!

I got a real treat for you guys today. I recorded a friendlies set with my boy Tutu at a Smashfest last night and just uploaded the videos. I figured he'd want to get some critique on these vids so I'm posting them here as well as the D3 boards.This MU doesn't happen very often at a high level and Tutu does a good job in this MU so this is a good chance to see how it works. All the games were pretty close as well. Enjoy!

Tech_Chase :dedede: vs Tutu :sheik:

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Game 5

Side note: I recorded the vids on a lower quality to see what would happen so they may not be the best looking. I probably should have just done the highest quality setting. Lesson learned lol.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Game 1 vs that TLink I think you had the sickest kills I've seen in a while. Fair > DACUS and Vanish Catch > DACUS.

Just wondering, why do you throw out full charged needles so often? A lot of the time you just threw out an entire charge while the TL wasn't even near the ground.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Lol. Zelda. Please never again two-too.

Other than that beastly as always. Jab more. Do more cool stuff.

Omg Ally game 1 :(.

Jab>Jab>nair dood.

Top Bottom