• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Tournament Results and Discussion

Dcold

Smash Lord
Nah there aren't any vids, there were like no hacked Wiis to play on (Tourney was running P:M so all hacked had that). I was playing well yesterday, got upset that I lost that but good stuff to DeltaCod.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Got 3rd place and won 10 bucks this weekend at a tourny lol.

Lost to X's Sonic 5 games.....my only losses<_<

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So that means someone actually beat X in your state?
No he let his brother win so he wouldn't have to play me lol.

Couple people have beaten X in the last couple of months but he really isn't in his prime anymore.

I beat DS4 ((Toon Link), Ken Neth (Snake/MK), Isee (Ice Climbers) and a couple other randoms.

COme to think of it I don't think I won any games with Sheik just used her in the 5 games I lost vs. X so nevermind lmao.

C.J.

Smash Master
Taigacan, like ED says, is Mampam and is also RedHalberd's brother.
He's like... the single most underrated player ever.

C.J.

Smash Master
Because Brawl, while a more mental game than Melee, is a simpler game technically (esp for characters like DDD). Given that he didn't have to relearn anything or become technically proficient to play Brawl, all he has to do is play intelligently. Since you have to do that in melee as well, it's not THAT hard to make the transition to Brawl from melee effectively, considering he's a god tier player in melee.

It'd be a different story if he played like... Sheik or Marth or Link or something.

inb4rhetorical

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
HE plays jiggs in melee and D3 in brawl. SO~ far appart...
I think its just because he is an A plus student.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
5/25 last weekend....imma have to get serious again lolz no more other characters.

Cept for Icies f dat.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
bleh. have fun wit dat.

just get your mk on and gay dem out the only ones you would lose to is actual good ones.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The only ICs I'd ever be worried about would be the good ones, anyway. : \

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'm probably the worst person ever at getting grabbed, they don't even need to be good just know the chaingrab:(

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Smashed Together
Hollywood, FL (7/28/2012)
17th out of 37 Singles
Lost to Nick Riddle & iPresea
4th out of 15 Doubles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=325862

I loved everything about teams but kinda lackluster in Singles. Just gotta stop up a bit and put some more practice in. Nothing really recorded except some more doubles vids so I'll get those up hopefully.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I know the feeling Ed, exactly the same happened to me this past weekend :S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S

And Judo, I bet even after this people will still get caught with the Chain and underestimate it :B

It's nearly as easy/effortless to use the undisputed number 1 broken character in balanced games

:salt:

Then again most balanced games don't have a broken character, that determines the their list based on how badly he beats people.

Top Bottom