• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Tournament Results and Discussion

Dcold

Smash Lord
33rd out of like 50.....i played really solid vs Bizkit and took him to last hit last stock game 3 and I choked twice and lost. Was heartbreaking and then I had to play in loser's directly after and lost because I was I was mad about losing to Bizkit

:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I got 4th out of like 25 this weekend using some Sheik... I beat Grimace with Sheik (1-stocked his Snake and 3-stocked his Kirby), and lost to DSF, who went MK the whole tournament. I have MK problems :( I did take Kain out of winners but it was with Falco.

Not really a big deal but I figured I'd mention it.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Dabuz, Fatal/Bizkit/Anti/False/Dekillsage, Nairo/Anti/Mew2king/PD and Smurf also use MK, Minty and at a time Ramin.

inb4namesearchingfromLoF Nakat, Jband, Raptor, PD, Vinnie, Cheese, Minty, Atomsk + more use ICs.

..... >_>

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Vegas has no Snakes, one Olimar, and the other two are only used as secondaries.

you guys are so luck not to live in the olimar/snake/mk/marth area
L_Cancel/Coco/Ori_Bro

SpartaKick/Rayquaza

Lain/Ori_bro/Thugz

And thank god all the Marths in MI moved to Vegas. I miss Ankoku though.

But let's also note that i often run into ICs during the school year.

Roller, Lain, Ori_Bro, Thugz, Stewwy.

I think it sucks worse when the people you run into main 2-3 of those characters(Ori/Lain/Thugz), because it turns into a giant roulette of which character you're going to get ****ed over by. Except snake, I like fighting snake.

Dcold has it worse tho, he lives in a region with high level players behind the horrible MUs.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's funny because I only used Marth against people who were bad against Marth.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Not bad man! Any videos?? Wow, returning DSF.....cool stuff.
No videos unfortunately. I'm just gonna get the auto replay hack because I'm tired of not having replays.

DSF has returned but he sounds iffy on whether or not he'll go to more tournaments. I got bummed when he went MK the whole tournament, I was looking forward to fighting his Snake.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Well everyone who uses hacks has inf. replay really, so their wii has to already have hacks loaded, so after a match just put in your card and you save it to it.

Top Bottom