• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Tournament Results and Discussion

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This thread is for reporting results with Sheik and talking about them/congratulating people/etc. It will also have something interesting soon.

Character | Wins | Losses | Total Games | Win-Rate | Match Popularity | Avg. Stock Diff. | Best Stage | Worst Stage
:bowserbrawl: Bowser|0|0|0|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:diddybrawl: Diddy Kong|2|4|6| 33.33% |7.14%| -0.83 |Smashville|Yoshi's Island
:dkbrawl: Donkey Kong|2|0|2|100.00%|2.38%|1.5|Battlefield|Smashville
:falcobrawl: Falco|2|5|7| 28.57% |8.33%| -0.74 |Smashville|N/A
:foxbrawl: Fox|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:ganonbrawl: Ganondorf|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:icsbrawl: Ice Climbers|0|1|1|0.00%|1.19%|-1|Battlefield|Battlefield
:ikebrawl: Ike|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:jigglypuffbrawl: Jigglypuff|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:dededebrawl: King Dedede|2|2|4|50.00%|4.76%|N/A|Smashville
:kirbybrawl: Kirby|1|0|1|100.0%|1.19%|1|Delfino Plaza|Delfino Plaza
:linkbrawl: Link|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:lucariobrawl: Lucario|3|4|7| 42.86% |8.33%| -0.29 |Final Destination|Yoshi's Island
:lucasbrawl: Lucas|0|2|2|0.00%|2.38%|-1.5|Green Greens|Pokémon Stadium
:luigibrawl: Luigi|0|6|6| 0.00% |7.14%| -1.67 |N/A|Smashville
:mariobrawl: Mario|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:marthbrawl: Marth|2|3|5| 40.00% |5.95%| 0 |Smashville|Battlefield
:metaknightbrawl: Meta Knight|3|4|7| 42.86% |8.33%| -0.29 |Rainbow Cruise|N/A
:gwbrawl: Mr. Game & Watch|1|3|4|25.00%|4.76%|-1.67|Final Destination|N/A
:nessbrawl: Ness|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:olimarbrawl: Olimar|1|3|4|25.00%|4.76%|-0.75|Smashville|N/A
:peachbrawl: Peach|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:pikachubrawl: Pikachu|0|2|2|0.00%|2.38%|-1.5|Battlefield|Battlefield
:pitbrawl: Pit|0|2|2|0.00%|2.38%|-1.5|Battlefield|Battlefield
:ptbrawl: Pokémon Trainer|2|1|3|66.67%|3.57%|0.67|Pokémon Stadium|Smashville
:robbrawl: ROB|3|0|3|100.0%|3.57%|1.33|Final Destination|N/A
:samusbrawl: Samus|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:sheikbrawl: Sheik|-|-|0|-|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:snakebrawl: Snake|0|4|4|0.00%|4.76%|-1|N/A|N/A
:sonicbrawl: Sonic|5|1|6| 83.33% |7.14%| 1.33 |N/A|Battlefield
:toonlinkbrawl: Toon Link|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:wariobrawl: Wario|1|3|4|25.00%|4.76%|-0.75|Halberd|N/A
:wolfbrawl: Wolf|2|1|3|66.67%|3.57%|0|N/A|Halberd
:yoshibrawl: Yoshi|0|0|0|0.00%|0.00%|N/A|N/A|N/A
:zssbrawl: Zero Suit Samus|0|1|1|0.00%|1.19%|-1|Smashville|Smashville
OVERALL |32|52|84| 24.39% |-| -0.405 |N/A|Smashville

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Today I proved myself to be the average player I keep claiming to be :D

I got 7th out of 25, lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I spent the entire last night playing Melee, and I was feeling kinda inspired by NEO and Izaw's play, so I decided I'd go for mobility and spamming movement for this tournament. It's too bad that my tech skill is definitely not my strength, but it'll probably work out, right?

Round 1 Winners
vs Lycan
Ankoku :sheik: 2 <Battlefield> 3 :marth: Lycan
Ankoku :sheik: 2 <Battlefield> 3 :marth: Lycan
Notes: I feel like I could've at least taken game 2. :( I got him to 182% but couldn't land the killing blow, then I died off the top at 198% to a uthrow.

Round 1 Losers
vs Kitamerby
Ankoku :sheik: 2 <Battlefield> 3 :lucario: Kitamerby
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Battlefield> 2 :lucario: Kitamerby
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Battlefield> 2 :lucario: Kitamerby
Notes: I think I'm just about warmed up by this point. Kita said he stopped caring halfway through, so who knows. Playing the style I decided to try for this night is tricky.

Round 2 Losers
vs Tails
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Smashville> 2 :sonic: Tails
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Yoshi's Island> 1 :sonic: Tails
Notes: Sonic will always be a matchup - for both sides - that takes a lot of awareness. Tails tried to abuse the invulnerability on YI, a little too much so, which let me just do the same punish over and over.

Round 3 Losers
vs LotM
Ankoku :marth: 3 <Yoshi's Island> 2 :lucario: LotM
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Final Destination> 2 :lucario: LotM
Notes: I went Marth first round because I saw LotM using Sheik in the match before mine, and I really don't like the ditto. But then he went Lucario. *shrug* It should be noted that this is the point where I start playing continuous matches at the TV next to an open door with cold air blowing in, and had not had dinner yet (7PM). I decided to give myself motivation by telling myself I could go get my jacket and leave for dinner after I won everything, lolol.

Round 4 Losers
vs Zombe
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Battlefield> 1 :dk2: Zombe
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Smashville> 2 :dk2: Zombe
Notes: Nothing against the player, but DK is free yo.

Round 5 Losers
vs Hino
Ankoku :sheik: 3 <Battlefield> 2 :falco: Hino
Ankoku :sheik: 2 <Smashville> 3 :falco: Hino
Ankoku :sheik: 2 <Pokémon Stadium> 3 :falco: Hino
Notes: Hino played pretty solidly throughout. I finally started slowing down here, which is pretty late considering I don't normally expect to play this many matches. I ended up falling for standard safe Falco play and getting myself killed. :( Also, I probably really should learn how to actually play the matchup.

I always indiscriminately banned Rainbow Cruise.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ah we both lost to Lycan:(, lol good stuff on beating all of those Lucarios though. That DK player is also pretty good. Nice job.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So, I choked to not get out of pools against a DeDeDe. I beat him handily with Sheik though. (Game Two). Lost game one because of a messed up WoI on the ledge game one as Pit with an 80% lead on PS1. And then lost to his ****ty MK game three.

I'm bad at this game.

Pool was: Pops(1), Y.b.M(2), Argent(3), Rikku and Fatty(4).

Got fifth in reverse mains though. Playing against opposing non-maining Sheik's is so easy it's almost laughable.

I lost last stock last hit game three against Links24 though. Toon Link is so damned floaty. I don't understand how he can play with that character.

:phone:

sheikamaru

jive
Tell me exaclty how you beat sky pirate the third match?

And why didn't it work against denti? =(

Eh....all my matches I went sheik
I beat derk gnw 2-0
Lost to dphatasss mk but managed to take him to game three >:D
Beat boshi a yoshi mian 2-0
Beat sama! A wolf/lucario user went to game three immediately after he took out his controller and chucked it across the venue into the seats.. I accidentally suicided game 2 trying to ledge hop but managed to dair on picto
Then.... lost to infinity 2-0 failing to land a grab release dacus on smashville then doing a salty runback on the same stage.. my confidence still stands!!!

I friendlied a lot o people which I'm glad I did.. I was able to go toe to toe against k prime and poltergustt and other folks too

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So... at the same tournament Fonz won going mostly Ganon (all matches except for Baro's IC's) I was also competing.

Round One I got Lumi (Wolf), but I decided to play Pit Game One because I felt like from playing him in doubles that I could replicate the success I had. We played on Battlefield and more or less learned that Wolf completely beats Pit both on the ground and in the air... onstage. Also kills earlier and etc. Needless to say, I got bodied. Ended with a mid-% 2-stock.

Game Two, I go Sheik and take him to Halberd (a typical CP because I can move around at will and have coverage from above from the low platforms. I feel like it helps out my edgeguarding a bit too, since I can control the ledge against certain recoveries because they can't sweetspot the ledge. I started on the initial transformation, poking him with utilt and AC'd Uairs to try to catch him in a grab or ftilt string. It worked for a bit and I got a low % lead, charged needles and camped for a bit, avoiding his bair and we went back and forth. Well... I slipped up on punishing a misspaced bair on sheild with Hyphen Usmash OoS and ate a dsmash that killed me at ~80%.

I had to play catchup and it just went down hill from there. I stopped playing patient and starting doing unsafe approaches (like misspacing fair on shield, poorly judging ftilt range) and getting punished for it. Lost against mid-% two stock.

First round of Loser's, I played Snadmonkey (I think...) who was another Wolf. He wasn't nearly as talented as Lumi, but I was kinda dumb and started with Mario on Smashville. Needless to say, I lost (high % 1 stock, mario can't kill) and it put me in a hole. I switch to Sheik and go to PS1, catch him in a tiltlock->usmash and kill him right off the back. I play keep away with needles and punishes for poorly spaced FFbairs and win that game though it was kinda close. (Low % 1 stock). He takes me to Battlefield for Game 3 and I beat him pretty handily there. Just punishing missed stuff mostly.

I move on and play against Sorasin (Cincy Falco) in the next round, fresh off of his loss to a "random" Columbus Fox (who got 5th here) and we go to Delfino Plaza Game 1. I... don't really feel comfortable vs Falco on the normal three (FD/BF/SV) and I wasn't able to get PS1 like I had wanted. I get put in another hole early because I fall into his CG from about 12%, but he can't finish it and I'm still alive, but am at around 50. this is on both of the first two stocks, but I catch up on stock one and get the kill first on stock two.

I'll fast forward to late in the third stock where he's sitting at 112 and I'm a 121 (with just under 2 min remaining) and we're on the flying transformation (the large one that's not the starting one) and I land a couple of fairs to put him off stage. I can't seal the deal and our roles are reversed after I DI one of his staled bairs. I get to the ledge with chain and go under the stage a bit to slap him with a uair to get him away and so I can recover. It's safe, so I go to vanish and land on the stage... and chain to my death, ending the match.

I switched off of Sheik and go Kirby on Frigate (with my best YbM impression) and we're on the third stock again. Once more I put him in a position to illusion and not sweet spot the ledge, but he's clutch and cancels the illusion just short of my charged fsmash. He jab->grab->bdacus's me for the kill. Profound sadness.

I feel like I'm improving a lot and people are noticing it, but I still can't close. It's kinda frustrating.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Ed and Light's been doing work iirc.

Last tournament I saw Judo at he got out of pools only to get Lain (very close) then Infern. He impressed a lot of people, but outside of that idk.

I lost to Wolf/Falco at my last tournament. but both Lumi and sorasin did well at that one so idk.

iLight

Smash Lord
i got 13th out of something idk a week ago, didn't win w/ sheik much though, I beat some marth w/ sheik lost to DMG second round in a crazy set first match we both went random on PS1 I got falco he got snake, I won. Second match he CP'd Rainbow Cruise so I tried to mess him up by going D3 so he couldn't play wario very easily he beat me with G&W, then in the final match I CP'd him Frigate Orpheon he tricked me and went diddy kong so i played sheik and lost because it stayed on the first transformation the whole time and I wasn't in the right mindset. In losers I beat a wolf main with sheik gg... then lost to Fogo using sheik first and then with ROB

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Isn't D3 like ROB's worse MU minus ZSS and MK?

Also, apparently Earth is going to Genesis 2. Now if only he still used sheik, he's now mostly a Pit main at this point :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
17th/44 at E4J: Champion

Pools
1-3 vs Anti :diddybrawl:
2-3 vs Anti :diddybrawl:
1-3 vs Zekey :dededebrawl:
2-3 vs Zekey :dededebrawl:
3-2 vs Bam :sonicbrawl:
3-1 vs Bam :sonicbrawl:
3-1 vs Madrid :marthbrawl:
3-2 vs Madrid :kirbybrawl:

Brackets
1-3 vs Stauffy :lucariobrawl:
2-3 vs Stauffy :lucariobrawl:
1-3 vs SK92 :falcobrawl:
1-3 vs SK92 :falcobrawl:

all Sheik except when I used Marth and Falco against some completely new person in my pools. Wish I could actually beat people.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Judo won the BiTH tournament down in Kentucky apparently. Was looking for Hael to throw up the results thread, but not yet.

Saw Judo's post about it on Facebook.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wow, bam blows, the way he talks I would think he would stomp ankoku, guess all his talk is just talk.

also, isnt zelda way better in doubles than shiek?

the whole spam smash attacks, hope opponent approaches idea work sooooo much better for her in teams.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Also nice work anyway Ankoku! Looks like your pool was absolutely stacked man. Any vids from there?
None of me. My pool was funny because Bam beat Zekey 2-1, which would've put him in 2nd seed, but I beat Bam 2-0, dropping him to 4th seed (only top 3 got out).

Whoa, Stauffy entered?

How good would you say he was, Ankoku?
A pretty decent Lucario. He didn't waste moves trying to abuse Lucario's priority and rolls, which is more than I can say for like 70% of all Lucario players out there. It made him harder to get a consistent punish on.

wow, bam blows, the way he talks I would think he would stomp ankoku, guess all his talk is just talk.
The only thing I know about Bam is that he plays Sonic. What is this "way he talks"?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont know how to describe it, he doesnt post ont he sonic boards often, but when he does, he talks like he knows everything about the character, kinda smug sounding, always namedropping people like Mikehaze and tyrant.

I guess I'll go into detail about my last tournament since I'm bored at the moment.

There were no pools due to time issues.

Winner's round 1: Tutu :sheik: vs Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield- Game went pretty well, caught him airdodging into the ground a lot, so I started punishing with ftilt chains. Haven't been practicing DACUS, so I mainly killed after ftilt set ups.
Game 2: I banned Rainbow cruise expecting to be taken to brinstar. He took me back to BF, and game 2 was a repeat of the first.

Winners Round 2: Tutu :sheik: vs Lain :popo: :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield vs :popo: Game 1 was really lame, a lot of running away and siding uairs/bairs. Early on he full hop uaird which got me free% on nana from an ftilt chain (wish I had caught popo as well >.<) first stock was pretty close up until around 70 or 80% where I whiffed my recovery and plummeted to my doom. Second stock I started playing desperation offense, and managed to get the kill without getting grabbed, but I took a fair amount of damage, and on his second stock he got a grab, dropped it around 114% Got the kill later on anyway. I ended up taking his second stick as well and doing a small amount of damage, but the end result was a loss

Game 2: Where do you CP ICs/MK players too? I chose BF once again, lain switched to MK, and destroyed me by punishing my defensive habits. Got solidly 2 stocked. Zzzzz

Loser's round 1: Tutu :sheik: vs Ron :rob: :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield :sheik: vs :rob:

Started this one out with a horrible SD at 40%.played really safe and campy only to get blat zone laser killed around 100% 2nd stock. Then I played super safe and ended up winning.

Game 2- banned brinstar, got taken to cruise :sheik: vs :metaknight:- caught me with 2 really high shuttle loops early on, luckily I was at like 20% at the time so I did t die, from the on I'd just bait the shuttle loop and punish with ftilt chains. Solid 2-stock victory.

Loser's round 2: Tutu :sheik: vs fZk :diddy:
Game 1: Smashville- I need a lot of work with banana control. Most off my attempts were just backfiing so I started throwing hem off instead. Got the first kill then camped the edge of the stage so that when he hit me with a banana it would push me on the ledge. This only works because he had a hard time punishing my get ups. Lived to 250% first stock, and 180% second stock. On the other hand I was getting kills/gimps around 120-150. 1 stock victory.

Game 2 went the same as the first, was cp'd back to SV and used the same strategy to win.

Loser's round 3: Tutu :sheik: vs Tech Chase :dedede:
Game 1: Pokemon Stadium 1- D3 is a very boring character to fight. Basically all I did was run away, throw needles then punish his approches with juggles. Every now and then I'd misread his approach and eat a hybrid and a few bars, was really careful not to let him steal my jump. Then I'd recover after he was done. Had 2 really close
Shaves with Gordo's one only missed because of the needle charge animation, the second I powershielded.

Game 2- banned FD since Tech Chase has a pocket :popo: , got taken to frigate he stayed D3. Game 2 was a closer version if the first since he started adapting to some of my tricks. Ended up getting swallowcided on our last stocks, which took us to a 1 stock 3 minute round that I ended up winning

Loser's semi-finals: Tutu :sheik: vs SpartaKick :snake:

Game 1: Lylat cruise- was a pretty close match all the way until the end where he just started blatantly outplaying me. Also I couldn't kill him. It's hard to kill snake.

Game 2: Pokemon stadium 1- I got super outplayed and lost. Q.Q

Final placing 4/14. Sets recorded were vs lain and vs Sparta Kick.

Judo777

Smash Master
I guess I'll go into detail about my last tournament since I'm bored at the moment.

There were no pools due to time issues.

Winner's round 1: Tutu :sheik: vs Rabbi Nevins :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield- Game went pretty well, caught him airdodging into the ground a lot, so I started punishing with ftilt chains. Haven't been practicing DACUS, so I mainly killed after ftilt set ups.
Game 2: I banned Rainbow cruise expecting to be taken to brinstar. He took me back to BF, and game 2 was a repeat of the first.

Winners Round 2: Tutu :sheik: vs Lain :popo: :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield vs :popo: Game 1 was really lame, a lot of running away and siding uairs/bairs. Early on he full hop uaird which got me free% on nana from an ftilt chain (wish I had caught popo as well >.<) first stock was pretty close up until around 70 or 80% where I whiffed my recovery and plummeted to my doom. Second stock I started playing desperation offense, and managed to get the kill without getting grabbed, but I took a fair amount of damage, and on his second stock he got a grab, dropped it around 114% Got the kill later on anyway. I ended up taking his second stick as well and doing a small amount of damage, but the end result was a loss

Game 2: Where do you CP ICs/MK players too? I chose BF once again, lain switched to MK, and destroyed me by punishing my defensive habits. Got solidly 2 stocked. Zzzzz

Loser's round 1: Tutu :sheik: vs Ron :rob: :metaknight:
Game 1: Battlefield :sheik: vs :rob:

Started this one out with a horrible SD at 40%.played really safe and campy only to get blat zone laser killed around 100% 2nd stock. Then I played super safe and ended up winning.

Game 2- banned brinstar, got taken to cruise :sheik: vs :metaknight:- caught me with 2 really high shuttle loops early on, luckily I was at like 20% at the time so I did t die, from the on I'd just bait the shuttle loop and punish with ftilt chains. Solid 2-stock victory.

Loser's round 2: Tutu :sheik: vs fZk :diddy:
Game 1: Smashville- I need a lot of work with banana control. Most off my attempts were just backfiing so I started throwing hem off instead. Got the first kill then camped the edge of the stage so that when he hit me with a banana it would push me on the ledge. This only works because he had a hard time punishing my get ups. Lived to 250% first stock, and 180% second stock. On the other hand I was getting kills/gimps around 120-150. 1 stock victory.

Game 2 went the same as the first, was cp'd back to SV and used the same strategy to win.

Loser's round 3: Tutu :sheik: vs Tech Chase :dedede:
Game 1: Pokemon Stadium 1- D3 is a very boring character to fight. Basically all I did was run away, throw needles then punish his approches with juggles. Every now and then I'd misread his approach and eat a hybrid and a few bars, was really careful not to let him steal my jump. Then I'd recover after he was done. Had 2 really close
Shaves with Gordo's one only missed because of the needle charge animation, the second I powershielded.

Game 2- banned FD since Tech Chase has a pocket :popo: , got taken to frigate he stayed D3. Game 2 was a closer version if the first since he started adapting to some of my tricks. Ended up getting swallowcided on our last stocks, which took us to a 1 stock 3 minute round that I ended up winning

Loser's semi-finals: Tutu :sheik: vs SpartaKick :snake:

Game 1: Lylat cruise- was a pretty close match all the way until the end where he just started blatantly outplaying me. Also I couldn't kill him. It's hard to kill snake.

Game 2: Pokemon stadium 1- I got super outplayed and lost. Q.Q

Final placing 4/14. Sets recorded were vs lain and vs Sparta Kick.
Kill Snake with GR DACUS i do it all the time. Grab em once and see if they mash to airbreak (most do) if they start watching their mashing start pummeling them 4 times a grab.

Since my memory is really good, me vs rabbi was game 1 FD then game 2 SV. Apparantly it was recorded because I just finished watching the set lol... Apparantly he also SD'd last stock of game 2. Sorry for the misinformation.

I'll wait to post it until the rest of the vids are uploaded.

Also I didn't know that we could DACUS snake off of GR thx for the tip. Is the purpose of the pummels to get the opponent to start mashing, or is it just for free damage?

sheikamaru

jive
I could have sworn I made a suggestion to make this thread ages ago lol

Glad to see it's finally come into effect!

Judo777

Smash Master
Since my memory is really good, me vs rabbi was game 1 FD then game 2 SV. Apparantly it was recorded because I just finished watching the set lol... Apparantly he also SD'd last stock of game 2. Sorry for the misinformation.

I'll wait to post it until the rest of the vids are uploaded.

Also I didn't know that we could DACUS snake off of GR thx for the tip. Is the purpose of the pummels to get the opponent to start mashing, or is it just for free damage?
yea pummel them to try and get them to mash or punish them for not mashing (cause they will try to not airbreak so they might not mash). If they don't mash its free pummel damage.

Just got back from a tournament
Overall placing 7/15
Games I went Sheik

0-2 vs Junebug :lucario: game 1(pokemon stadium) lost by 1 stock, game 2 (lylat cruise) lost by 2 stocks
2-1 vs Tech Chase :dedede: game 1(battlefield) I got 2 stocked, Game 2 (lylat cruise) I 2 stocked him, Game 3 (Frigate Orpheon) I won with 1 stock.
1-2 vs Oblivion :snake: Lost game 1 (Final Destination) by 1 stock, won game 2 (Final Destination salty run back) with 2 stocks, lost game 3 (rainbow cruise) by 1 stock.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
If you count me, I was.

I used her against a Link and against MikeHAZE (got three-stocked by MikeHAZE though), oh and against FILIP, a Japanese Falco, in friendlies.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Seeing as that is two sets I can't really call you a Sheik main. Who else did you use?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lucario and Snake.

Actually, I think I used her against a couple of people in mms, mostly other Snakes though. I love that MU as sheik :)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok here are the results from me.

ESAM's ZP Monthlies (8/6/2011)
9th out of 31 singles :sheilda:
Last in doubles :zelda: (Teamed with 8bitman :rob:)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308484

Lost to Shaky :ness:

Game one on Smashville I won I beat him by sneaking under his FAir with DACUS for the final kill. Made me happy when i landed this because I was dropping many DACUSs throughout the game and for the set to be honest. Came down to the very end damage wise.

Game two he CPed Jungle Japes thanks to the crazy rules. We were allowed two bans and I banned Brinstar and Defino. Didn't realize how gay this stage is for Ness. OMG it was awful! Despite how bad it was, I lost mid 1-stock.

Game three I took him to YI, I really wasn't too sure on CP and I was slightly afraid of Halberd because of over DIing his Bthrow and dying super early. As far as the match, it came to the last hit and I was hurting here because of nerves and not being able to execute clutch DACUSs.

With this particular MU, I'm either going to master our GR CG on Ness or go Zelda since Shaky struggles mightily against our alter ego.

Defeated Sage :snake:

Game one SV, Lots of rust on my opponent = 3 stock for my Zelda. Nothing notable here.

Game two FD, Same result. He'll improve and get his rust off but for now, easy victory.

Defeated DJ Jack :falco:

Game one SV, Solid two stock victory. He was surprisingly aggro against me but after some adjusting I put him into the locks and also got low percentage gimps.

Game two FD, I lured him here by banning SV and Japes. Almost got a 3 stock victory and then got too relaxed. Let it get away from me and won with a solid 2 stock victory.

Defeated R@vyn :pit:

Game one and two were on SV; Both matches were just back and forth contests. He had the lead going into the last stock in the first game and I brought it back with a quick 0-90 string. It ended with him planking and me timing up a vanish, blowing him and his UAir up. Clutch first victory. Second match I had more control heading into the last stock, winning with tipper DACUS. Zelda helped a lot in landing kills in this MU as well. Yay Zelda!

Lost to ESAM :popo:/:pikachu:

Game one was on BF with Zelda. He just doesn't drop CGs. At all! I lost high % 2 stock.

Game two was some desperation, I CP Luigi's Mansion with Zelda and he went Pika. I lost mid 1-stock. Pika is really obnoxious on this stage. So many jab lock setups. Grrrrrr.

9/31 :(

Top Bottom