• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I just needle camp, dash attack, and grab Marths and if I think they'll go into the air for some reason I do fair.

Also, learning how to CC Marth's fairs into grabs is really gay in that matchup.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Dtilt and crouch is also really gay in that matchup.

soap

Smash Hero
i was doing some kirby sheik teams tonite and kirby sheik has sooo many needle tricks+fakeouts, i wish i could main kirbysheik if there was some way to use it in matchups without a sheik present. i was doing multiple needle drag down edgeguards on spacies it was hilarious

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
<3 KirbyKaze

Are you and the Canadians going to Esticle fo' sho? I haven't seen Vwins/Bam/Jarc since like 3/4esticle?

Also, you should go to my tournament located in my signature. It's going to be huge... once people actually see it. XD

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I wonder how high Kirby w/ Sheik hat would be in the tier list.

And Spawn I'm really not sure. I don't think so because most of the traveling Canadians seem to be more interested in going to Event 52 :(

I wouldn't be able to make it because of an essay anyways but it still sucks LOL.

And I'll talk to the other people about going. The Toronto scene mainly travels to see players so if you can convince Cort, PC Chris, Mew2King, Cactuar, etc. to go then I know for sure Europhoria and RaynEX will be interested. Kage has infinite money because he hacked for it irl so he'll probably go if only to play M2K.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort and Pc are going. There's a whole bunch of good people going. :D
Are you going to Event 52?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hoorayzzz! :D Would you mind posting in the thread? If people see Canada is going, they'll have to go. :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I'm going to event 52. I'll also try to see if I can make it out to your tourny as well. :)

edit: How many broken Sheiks does it take to beat event 52?

soap

Smash Hero
i dont have pictures but i looked at all her moves like two years ago... the utilt hitbox appears straight up above her, disappears for a split sec, then comes back as another hit on the way down with range slightly less than the ftlilt, and ends slightly behind her, ive comboed off that back hit into bairs actually

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, soap.

Can all Sheik mains go to my tournament so I can learn stuff from you guys because I'm not good at this melee game?

Perfectly good Sheik question. XD

soap

Smash Hero
iono ct is pretty **** far, maybe ill see u at something more towards the mw, ialways go to those pittsburgh shindigs

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pffft, 9-10 hour rides = nothing. No johns. ;P

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If we went all the way to Georgia for TGMTSBCO we could probably swing the 8-9 hours for Connecticut.

It would depend on whether we can get a van cheap or not though.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Teczero, you should really just get Seanson's hitbox system =P
Well I don't really need to know everything. Its just I thought of strategies while I was talking to Soap on the boards.

So just figured ya?

Btw I tried DLing that thing and :(.

The link that page had was all patches or sumthin ahh whatever idc enough :bee:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Event 52

singles (115 entrants)
1. m2k ($1130 + $500 oos bonus)
2. cactuar ($805)
3. darkrain ($345)
4. raynex ($50)

GJ RaynEX

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
There was this Sheik from the Midwest named Phatgamer. He beat me 2-1. ****ing good at d.i.ing combos and nair/fairing out of them.

He cped me dk64 and I lost. I'm banning that level as Fox from now on. But yea, Phat is vet and has been playing since like 04. I had never heard of him so I was sorta cheesed when I lost. He's mad good though.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I didn't mean to put the word 'using' there. I meant to say he's good at d.i.ing OUT of combos. At low percents he nairs me out of weird stuff. I duno what he does but it seems like he has no hitstun. Sometimes I'll nair him and he'll nair me back before my utilt hits to combo.

and yea he is solid.

soap

Smash Hero
when i try to nair out of stuff i jus get fronzled, but ya i hate when i play people that seem to frame perfect break hitstun it throws me off bigtime too

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray for New England that has made everything Melee only now.

Top Bottom