• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Boards combo vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
shes got some cool combos and i love edgeguarding with her sooo much, lol. i had some vids of her against a rob but the guy never released them >.<

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL she does though!!!

fair-->grab

fair-->JABS

fair-->DASH ATTACK

fair-->NEEDLES

BAIR-->GRAB

BAIR--->DASH ATTACK!!

ftilt-->ftilt-->etc!

ftilt-->dsmash!

ftilt-->grab

ftilt-->USMASH!!

ok so maybe they arent that cool or long. but they exist, sometimes.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
:3 indeed

I personally enjoy landing fair, ftilt, strong nair. It's too quick to even di correctly with buffing.

Or fair, tipper dtilt, ftilt lock... more so on those annoying Snakes who think their two frame jab or grenade will save them.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hmmm fair ftilt strong nair, thats good. i usually do fair, ftilt, dsmash since the dmsash is so fast. i thought nair could be escaped, but maybe not ;D

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
We don't know yet, see my moveset discussion for the pending testing section, though there is a general "hope" that Sakurai wouldn't be stupid enough to make the first jab not combo into the second *looks at Samus' jab*.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i havent really found a good use out of jab except for racking up dmg at low%'s and being quick and keeping people away.

jab-->grab works, but its no guarantee at all. if people react they can get out of it. sheiks rapid A is awesome, though.

i fair-->rapid jabs at low % all the time, its usually a solid 25% or so. people try to shieldgrab out of it too a lot so fair-->rapid jabs--->sh fair (they shield grab) then u can combo ftilt after the fair or fair into grab or whatever u want

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
LMAO @ Speed

Actually... jabs are guite useful. The main problem with it is the fact that they have sucky range. -_- Rather than that small fact it is quite useful. Here is what I think it is useful for:

jab> d-tilt> (f-tilt lock at low percents) (an airiel at high percents)

jab> grab

use the whole jab combo

That's about all I can think of.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Low range?!
false.

jab->straight->crap (dtilt,ftilt,grab,DSMASH, even more jabs, ect.)

the full combo can be shielded up till purty high percents so it is only viable if your opponent isn't touching the ground during the opening combo. and if they don't have so crazy fast aerial...

always go for the straight, added damage in more hit stun on that jab as well.

and yeah go for the grab at low percents because I'm purty sure you can just sheild most stuff at early percents.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Ryoko has used the AAA combo to stop me from staying on the ledge with proper spacing to have the lower jab of the AAA combo to hit there.

I've seen it cling with ledge attacks and I've seen it beat Fox side B, also I think it can beat falco as well but more testing is needed. Odd are though it's a 1/3 chance thing to stop the side B but it's some pretty good punishment if you do and if caught will most likely prevent them from recklessly keep doing it onto the stage.

Then again you could always just shield it and then punish them with a dacus Oos but you need to space yourself correctly for that to work.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
rapid jab works well on a few get up attacks but not nearly enough, most of the higher teired characters blow right through it if I remember correctly it's not as good as kirby's. but like you said it does have it's uses, if you do catch it you can rack good damage even with DI but keep in mind it's cycle is crazy long so 9 times out of 10 you are going to trade hit as a result of using it.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Low range?!
false.

jab->straight->crap (dtilt,ftilt,grab,DSMASH, even more jabs, ect.)

the full combo can be shielded up till purty high percents so it is only viable if your opponent isn't touching the ground during the opening combo. and if they don't have so crazy fast aerial...

always go for the straight, added damage in more hit stun on that jab as well.

and yeah go for the grab at low percents because I'm purty sure you can just sheild most stuff at early percents.
Well I think it has short range. <,<

Oops... I forgot DSmash. However... I don't use DSmash with it. I try and save it for "GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME" moments. That way it still has its knock back and hasn't decayed.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I like jab because its incredible speed.

Jab-> Dtilt-> Ftilt...->grab->Fthrow... And then from there I usually try to go for a nair, and if that doesn't work, I can sometimes get a jab in when I land.

Or if they airdodge out of my Fthrow, I can get an Usmash tipper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom