• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Well, I may as well ask again as I did a day or two ago if not a bit longer then that, but is there anyone else who would like to be added to the supporter list who I may of missed? If you want to be added, just quote my post here and let me know: I'll get you added as soon as I am able.

Either way, I'll probably come back on later as I need to work on something I have due tomorrow, so I'll see you all later!
Obviously, me, because I'm super duper new here, of course.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
First of all I don't like the implied violence with Isabelle...that upsets me greatly. Secondly I love how the discussion went from Vergeben saying there might be Minecraft representation to people outright saying Steve is gonna happen...based on nothing.

...All because Vergeben said there might be Minecraft content.
Subtlety is impossible in this fanbase, everything must be taken in extremes and literally, it seems.

quick questions

Is Risky Boots' boots really risky?

and

Is Rotty Tops' top really rotty?
I'm reminded time and again how unique and cartoony those names are.

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Ooh, like the obvious champion of them all, SKY? :D

She'd be a great fighter though, don't you think? ;)
#BringBackDylly

*sigh* I don’t think things are gonna be easy for us and the others popular choices next month:(:(:(:(
View attachment 171201
That Stev- No that's not Steve... That thing looks like it belongs in the horror movie hall-of-fame. I'm probably gonna have nightmares from those pics of him totruing Isabelle (she got in tho), Banjo (Wouldn't he buff Banjo's odds for DLC tho? Like a Megaman-Ryu situation?) and Geno (But Verge leaked a Square Rep and his only competition is Sora)... and especially Shantae.... oh wait. Oh wait. That Shantae bit is actually a vision because he's actually gonna steal her slot *laughs insanely trying to cope with the hate*.

But seriously tho these haters got our number. They've been going around reporting Fan-Art again, and this time it's actually been getting deleted. I've heard people who said that she's just as bad as Goku.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
As much as I like Shantae, Rottytops had me the very second I saw her in Risky's Revenge. And her theme was awesome!
She is a very fun character, and would make for a very fun assist trophy. I also like the Rottytops palette swap Wayforward created for Shantae.

Hi. I am new here.

I'm a huge fan of Sky. What's up?

(Yay for following guidelines the secound time[Also, is it sad I could not find a non swearing go back button?])

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Alright, enough is enough. Here's a totally normal shantae for smash art with nothing weird or secret in it. just supporty goodness:

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No wait it’s October, I see what’s wrong here! Our good friend Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy here has been possessed by a Class 5 Free-Roaming Vapor! I can’t believe I didn’t notice!

Luckily I have a Ghostbuster as my avatar at the moment, so this shouldn’t take too long.

Alright, enough is enough. Here's a totally normal shantae for smash art with nothing weird or secret in it. just supporty goodness:

That is awesome and I still want Patty as an assist!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The thing that gives it weight is that when Alolan Exeggutor was shown in the Direct, the camera zoomed out to show Peach and Mega Man on either side of Bayonetta and Diddy. Matt Bozon said in an interview that he pictures Shantae in Smash as being between Peach and Mega Man. Coincidence? Probably, but that's what makes speculation fun!
And don’t forget there was a light house in the background

DOTBHDD

Smash Journeyman

I think Shantae would make more sense in Playstation All Stars. What you guys think?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I think Shantae would make more sense in Playstation All Stars. What you guys think?
At this point Smash Ultimate is more PlayStation All Stars than PlayStation All Stars was. I mean, we got Snake, Cloud, and stage transitions, what more could you need?!

DOTBHDD

Smash Journeyman
At this point Smash Ultimate is more PlayStation All Stars than PlayStation All Stars was. I mean, we got Snake, Cloud, and stage transitions, what more could you need?!
If we got Crash Bandicoot then I'd cry laughing.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Alright. enjoy finding your way back to sanity. im off :)

Also, let me know if anyone finds the secret.

ciao:happysheep::)

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ah yes, how could we forget how relevant she is to the PlayStation family, I mean she made such a great first impression with the PS4 preorders for Half-Genie Hero, clearly it makes more sense to be part of a fighting game that’ll likely never have another installment anytime soon.

Top Bottom