• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
In all honesty, Squid Baron has not gotten enough love on this thread. Glad to see the guy around.
Squid Baron is quite the memorable character. I remember fighting him in my recent play through of Shantae and the pirates curse and he kept shouting FILLER BOSS! I was rolling on the floor laughing! XD

DOTBHDD

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so are you trying to match up your love for Squid Baron, against my love for Sky?

It won't end well mate.
Hmm... I haven't considered that. But, I do love Squid Baron more than I love my mother. So... maybe it is a contest.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Like many others...I'm starting to think I've wandered into some sort of parallel reality where up is down, left is right, right is wrong, and Sky is better than Rottytops. O.o

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Like many others...I'm starting to think I've wandered into some sort of parallel reality where up is down, left is right, right is wrong, and Sky is better than Rottytops. O.o
“You have just crossed over, into... The Twilight Zone.”

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
Waiting for Smash news is suffering, so im finishing games on the side.

Just finished Pokemon Moon.... the feels :(

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
Yeah, I did feel quite a lot while I was sitting through that long, tedious, forced, boring, pathetic excuse of an ending.

I don't see what's so off here?
Hey! Moon is a good game!

One thing I did forget about, though.... why the heck are you able to smell other peoples beds?

I wonder if that will be a mechanic in Smash Ultimate. Pokemon Trainer totally sniffing sheets for a final smash.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Hey! Moon is a good game!

One thing I did forget about, though.... why the heck are you able to smell other peoples beds?

I wonder if that will be a mechanic in Smash Ultimate. Pokemon Trainer totally sniffing sheets for a final smash.
Huh, I could see that happening actually.

But, it's what you find under those sheets that really counts. Pokeballs, perhaps?

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
“You have just crossed over, into... The Twilight Zone.”
We're all in the Twilight Zone right now.
welp Greninja'd
(Paraphrased from Tower of Terror. And by paraphrasing I mean copy-pasted from here and edited to fit this situation. Link)

Tonight's story on The Twilight Zone is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction. This, as you may recognize, is a forum on a website, still in operation, waiting for you. We invite you, if you dare, to log on, because in tonight's episode, you are the star. And this link travels directly to... The Twilight Zone.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Whoever said I was a man? ;)
“I'm an Original, if you please, and therefore incomparable. Of all the comic, absurd, rare and amusing creatures the world contains, I must be the supreme freak... But I'm glad—I'm awfully glad!—that I'm just what I am, and nothing else."

Does this quote from a book written in 1913 sum up what you are?

Top Bottom