• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
shantae x my little pony crossover anyone?

.. ;p
Is this because I hunted a cursed Kirin just before logging onto here?

Alright, enough is enough. Here's a totally normal shantae for smash art with nothing weird or secret in it. just supporty goodness:

Speaking of that Mario screen KO, Shantae's has to be this:

shantae.jpg

Does it count as censorship if it's funny?

D

Deleted member

I have a hunch that there will be a smash direct on Thursday I can feel it

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So I was wondering why it was taking so long to bust this ghost that’s possessing Dylly, but then I finally found my P. K. E. Meter and I realized I was off. This isn’t a Class 5, it’s a Class 7...if anyone else has any Proton Packs, now would be a good time to break them out.

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
So I was wondering why it was taking so long to bust this ghost that’s possessing Dylly, but then I finally found my P. K. E. Meter and I realized I was off. This isn’t a Class 5, it’s a Class 7...if anyone else has any Proton Packs, now would be a good time to break them out.
Sorry, I've only got the neutrona wand. Never did manage to get an actual pack. Kinda ruins the set, doesn't it? I have a trap though, so we at least have that going for us?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I got 2 Lego Ghostbusters (Venkman (has a Lego Proton Pack) and Yates). Would they be able to help?

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
I can't decide if this is a actual person who got Dylan's account or a new identity dylly has put on to try to recover himself with.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, I am really curious of the growth rate of this thread. I think it's safe to say it goes fast, but how fast compared to other threads, most notably Isaac?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm just another Isaac supporter here, stopping by to say hi. I've come to wish you guys the best of luck, Shantae seems like a pretty cool character, and I'd actually love for her to be included.

Lets hope both the Golden Boy, and Half Genie, make it into Smash! :p

Gigalul

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
....and now GameFAQS has gone completely crazy and have determined Mickey Mouse as more likely than Shantae.

Help.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm just another Isaac supporter here, stopping by to say hi. I've come to wish you guys the best of luck, Shantae seems like a pretty cool character, and I'd actually love for her to be included.

Lets hope both the Golden Boy, and Half Genie, make it into Smash!
Okay, I am legitimately curious, are you a childhood fan of Golden Sun? Because you did phrase it as your true self, so is the icon like your old GS waifu before Rottytops took over?

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
....and now GameFAQS has gone completely crazy and have determined Mickey Mouse as more likely than Shantae.

Help.
While I don't like hating on people, I can honestly say that if speculation is like a politics hall, GameFaQs is the trash can in the corner. There is no logic, and just pure "I like them, therefore they must be in/ I hate them, so they cant possibly get in".

Also, its just really toxic. Thats why I like Smashboards, where it seems like most newcomer groups are at least friendly with each other.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lets hope both the Golden Boy, and Half Genie, make it into Smash!
#bringdyllyback

Mango The Magician

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mango_Magician

Help.
Take note, this is how discussion over characters begins. It starts as one leak and then spirals out of control with other leaks throwing it in for the sake of seeming more "realistic."

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
Mickey Mouse more likely than Shantae? What?

First of all, Mickey Mouse is completely disqualified because he is not a video game character. Thats a Goku or Shrek level suggestion. Second, Shantae is actually pretty popular, not only during this speculation scene (and during the ballot period), but has been recognized multiple times as a major indie by Nintendo, being featured in multiple splash screens, icons, etc whenever they do content related to "#Nindies". Third.... GameFaQs...

Top Bottom