• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It's... a step in the right direction.

Edit: Gosh someone's gonna be reading through this thread and think we're idiots with all the antics goin on here.
I can already see the top GameFAQS post title!

"Shantae thread on Smashboards confirmed to be idiots!"

Flavor text: That means she has a 0% chance guys!
(remember that this is all sarcasm)

Grimacebsx

Smash Apprentice
Umm, alright?

and, did any of those drastic measures involve... time travel, per chance?
"Snort" Ahh yes the other friend of the has been returns... Well i shouldn't say that. After all we still about a months time before that changes.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
And like that, balance was restored to the Smashboards forum. Or at least the Shantae forum, I am pretty sure some of the other forums are going through there own crises.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, it looks like I caught whatever was possessing Dylly regardless, lemme just set the trap into the containment unit and check the wind to see what it wha-

no.

NO!

Shantae_HGH_Negapalette.png

AN EDGY PALETTE SWAP?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Well, it looks like I caught whatever was possessing Dylly regardless, lemme just set the trap into the containment unit and check the wind to see what it wha-

no.

NO!

View attachment 171241

AN EDGY PALETTE SWAP?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
All that power couldn't have been contained in a pallete swap. It might be- No, it must be... an Echo Fighter!

*cue dramatic music*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good night everyone I just hope everything doesn’t end up bad tomorrow:tired:
9068F491-D2EE-4AA5-80B7-7E893F928CED.jpeg

Takasmash

Smash Ace
Shanate needs a Blue Hair Change Swap thats my wish dont make it lame like Pac Man or Sonic their swaps are lame.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Shanate needs a Blue Hair Change Swap thats my wish dont make it lame like Pac Man or Sonic their swaps are lame.
blue hair? I havent seen anything like that. The closest is this:

I made a virgin-chad meme. Don't worry, I do like Shovel Knight quite a lot, though for now, I can't make a "Virgin Half-Genie" vs "Shovel Chad" as a counterweight XP
wtf am I looking at, lol.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Seriously I don't get how those pallet swaps are even possible. It doesn't make sense for there to be copyright issues, since Mega-Man, Cloud and Bayo not only have different colored alts, but have different-colored alts that are references to things in their games.

For Shantae, there's good news and bad news. Good is that WF made alts from back in the ballot, and most of them are different and I think all of them references to something. Bad news is that 1: there's no one that has blue hair and 2: two-three of them look the same, since they're alts from other games in the series.

I made a virgin-chad meme. Don't worry, I do like Shovel Knight quite a lot, though for now, I can't make a "Virgin Half-Genie" vs "Shovel Chad" as a counterweight XP
Let's see if we can add "Is only an Assist Trophy" and "Is a full-blown fighter" to that meme.

Last edited:

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Umm, alright?

and, did any of those drastic measures involve... time travel, per chance?
Are you kidding? Time travel's expensive! First you have the DeLorean to buy, then all the electronic gizmos to build your flux capacitor. And don't even get me started on the homemade reactor and the plutonium!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Are you kidding? Time travel's expensive! First you have the DeLorean to buy, then all the electronic gizmos to build your flux capacitor. And don't even get me started on the homemade reactor and the plutonium!
Don’t forget that you need 1.21 Gigawatts and ample space to drive or flying mechanisms!

This... this is heavy.

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
Home made reactor is easy. Now home made plutonium... That's the hard part...

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Don’t forget that you need 1.21 Gigawatts and ample space to drive or flying mechanisms!

This... this is heavy.
First I thought maybe that was a chrono trigger reference, but of course it's back to the future. :/

Either way you guys are making it way too complicated for your own good though. time travel is an innate skill. ;)

Last edited:

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
First I thought maybe that was a chrono trigger reference, but of course it's back to the future. :/

Either way you guys are making it way too complicated for your own good though. time travel is an innate skill. ;)
Another one of your exclusive groups i see...

Wwlink55

Smash Ace

I don't know if I've mentioned it.... but I love Kingdom Hearts, especially Kingdom Hearts 2

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Hello. So today, I shall be exposing Teeb147 Teeb147 , for the lying, hacking, deceptive fraud she really is!

So, recently, Teeb has been speaking of a "secret club", in which only the elites could sign up. But, while I was speaking in PMs with her, she told me this:

It's actually kind of funny. Cuz there is no club. It's just funny because labete thinks there is one :p

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
It'd actually be really cool if she had an alt color for each shantae character. (well the ones wanted by fans)

And maybe 2 palettes that are just super pretty. I dont know what, but I just want to see cool outfits or colors on her :)

also, goodnight :tired:
(and that's right you never really heard of any club. forget about it. .. and enjoy the natural miracles of your life :))

Last edited:

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
Hello. So today, I shall be exposing Teeb147 Teeb147 , for the lying, hacking, deceptive fraud she really is!

So, recently, Teeb has been speaking of a "secret club", in which only the elites could sign up. But, while I was speaking in PMs with her, she told me this:
Oh, Dylly. Don't you see?..

Her deceit goes even deeper. She told you that, knowing you would "expose" her thus taking all eyes off of the search for her club. But I have found the truth. That's right, brace yourselves because the Shantae Secret Club is...

... This. Very. Thread!

It becomes so simple when you think about it. There is no better place to hide than in plain sight, and no one would think of looking for a secret fan club inside a public fan club... Teeb147 Teeb147 is truly an evil mastermind, but some of our minds are more Master..ey?

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
....ooookay. Anywho, appropos of nothing, I did another SCVI Shantae, this time in her dancer outfit!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Oh, Dylly. Don't you see?..

Her deceit goes even deeper. She told you that, knowing you would "expose" her thus taking all eyes off of the search for her club. But I have found the truth. That's right, brace yourselves because the Shantae Secret Club is...

... This. Very. Thread!

It becomes so simple when you think about it. There is no better place to hide than in plain sight, and no one would think of looking for a secret fan club inside a public fan club... Teeb147 Teeb147 is truly an evil mastermind, but some of our minds are more Master..ey?
Oh my. Some people, I tell you. They have various ideas. Yes various.

Wwlink55

Smash Ace
Oh man, we are so close to 18,000 replies.

Wasn't the gamefaqs thread complaining about 17,000 2-3 days ago?

Top Bottom