• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paragon-Yoshi

Smash Lord
I would assume they're separate hopefully
If the 8/8 Smash Direct is anything to go by, Echo Fighters are counted as seperate characters.
See, the thing is that there is an option for Echo Fighters to appear seperately on the fighter select screen, or on the same space.
The 8/8 Direct showed us this.

In fact, it's based on this option that I am unsure about this...

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
You know, you can report your own posts right, and be completely free of charge...

Anyway, nah, that's not happening. I can't hurt you.
I know I can, but i don't wannaaa
See, the thing is that there is an option for Echo Fighters to appear seperately on the fighter select screen, or on the same space.
The 8/8 Direct showed us this.

In fact, it's based on this option that I am unsure about this...
Well maybe depending on which option you use? Like if you choose separate then they don't lock the echoes or original out based on who you choose.

D

Deleted member

I don't want to be banned either, though I could always make another account lol

Eh, you could see his "face" but it doesn't make a expression as far as I'm concerned.
I put a question mark there because he isn't something

GoldLiger

Smash Lord
NNID
Liger or Liger0X
3DS FC
3067-6321-9519
Switch FC
SW 7220 7680 7239
Sorry about that. It was my internet because of rainstorm.

Last edited:

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
By the by, someone was asking about Let's Plays of the Shantae games. Brickroad did the first Let's Play of the original Shantae and it actually got referenced in Risky's Revenge! He coined the name "Barracuda Joe" and he's possibly the biggest reason that they call out the whole east-west thing from the first game. I do kinda wish some more popular Let's Players would jump in on it. I think someone like Zack Scott would love it since he's a big classic Nintendo fan.

Stephano

Smash Journeyman
Its amazing that we haven't had any news worthy stuff happen and weeks and the thread is still going strong

zferolie

Smash Hero
Oh, wow! Honestly, I love your idea of Cynthia fighting on the stage! It helps differentiate her from Red and Leaf (Especially Red, who seems to based on his Trainer days than his Gym Leader days). It gives off the idea that Cynthia has enough experience to know how to defend herself on the battlefield rather than stick to the background.
Yeah, thats what I was thinking when I was designing her. She is the pokemon champion, a true pokemon master. She should be able to be one with her pokemon, and use them in ways a normal trainer like red could not.

Whos making the CYnthia thread anyway?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GUYS....imagine Kaufman’s reaction when he see’s his music of beauty get remixed by Japanese people!

He’s gonna be shooked!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, thats what I was thinking when I was designing her. She is the pokemon champion, a true pokemon master. She should be able to be one with her pokemon, and use them in ways a normal trainer like red could not.

Whos making the CYnthia thread anyway?
I can make it once I finish my moveset ideas, I’ll be sure to include yours as well

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
GUYS....imagine Kaufman’s reaction when he see’s his music of beauty get remixed by Japanese people!

He’s gonna be shooked!
He'd be honored I'm sure. Y'know, creating video game OST isn't all he does though. He also remixes a fair amount of OST as well, such as the opera sequence from Final Fantasy VI (sounds like Queen!): https://youtu.be/Ln9Sq7IOP3o

D

Deleted member

Off topic question:

What Nintendo wii game would you like to see get ported to the switch?

I would like to see punch out wii on the switch because of the joy cons!

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
Off topic question:

Skyward Sword. Motion controls have gotten even better since then and an HD update would be really nice.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Off topic question:

Kirby Air Ride on the Switch would be sweet.

WingedSupernova

Smash Ace
NNID
WingedNova
Switch FC
8149-7158-0019
Off topic question:

Mario Super Sluggers or Mario Strikers Charged (SINCE THEY REFUSE TO MAKE ANOTHER OF EITHER OF THOSE)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Off topic question:

Zack and Wiki: Quest for Babaros's Treasure.

Capcom's sleeping on that one.

Top Bottom