• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

zferolie

Smash Hero
Take your time, I’m still trying to figure out my Final Smash for her considering I’m going the Pokémon Trainer route for her
I myself just did a cinematic all gang up with ending with a Mega Garchomp Outrage. I also changed Sky Attack slightly. Now it goes Sonic's spring height up, and then Cynthia leaps off before the Togekiss dive bombs a direction. This way its not an insane recovery as before cynthia could ride the dive bombing Togekiss. Plus now she can use it from far off, make the Togekiss dive bomb, and maybe get enough as the Togekiss returns.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The question I have is not if there'll bee a reveal but rather what day it'll be on. That way we can then narrow down what leaks going about are baloney on getting the date wrong.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I am guessing Wednsday or thursday
My guess is either Tuesday or Wednesday.

If Tuesday, we'll likley find out about it first thing Monday Morning in Japan, which is 27 and a half hours away.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Hey MajestyIndigo MajestyIndigo someone saw your post about peaches final smash
That's really lovely actually. <3

I like it when ideas from this thread make it outside of here. :)

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah I also found this on his twitter
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So going back to Shantae, I’ve been working on my voice cast for the series recently and I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in hearing who I have for the characters aside from the playable ones or giving me suggestions on those characters. (Even if you don’t have the name of the voice actor/actress, just a characters name would be fine)

Last edited:

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
View attachment 168473
Shantae fanart for you guys from me :0
That is amazing. Water colors are so hard to control that i gave up on using them long ago. Masterfully done.

My guess is either Tuesday or Wednesday.

If Tuesday, we'll likely find out about it first thing Monday Morning in Japan, which is 27 and a half hours away.
Dude, if it turns out to be Tuesday I will end up getting so hyped because of that leak that just Said Shantae would be announced on the 9th.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
I find it difficult. :ohwell:
That is amazing. Water colors are so hard to control that i gave up on using them long ago. Masterfully done.

Dude, if it turns out to be Tuesday I will end up getting so hyped because of that leak that just Said Shantae would be announced on the 9th.
Buuut hooowww? its so easy, if you made a mistake on a a painting with watercolor you could always easily fix it up! And make okay paintings like this one:
IMG_20180725_165820_709.jpg

LaBeteNoire

Smash Lord
Buuut hooowww? its so easy, if you made a mistake on a a painting with watercolor you could always easily fix it up! And make okay paintings like this one:View attachment 168474
Wow, you and I have very different standards for what is merely "ok" That is gorgeous. Is it all watercolor? Some of the line work seems far too precise for watercolor.

Mrs.Milky

Smash Ace
Wow, you and I have very different standards for what is merely "ok" That is gorgeous. Is it all watercolor? Some of the line work seems far too precise for watercolor.
No its all watercolored oofy, i just have thin brushes
Wait, you made that?

How?
Yeah i made it. Ehh I drew it out first the painted over it with watercolor I swear its easy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom