• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shantae, the Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town! (A Switch To A New WayForward)

Do you think shantae can make it?

• Yes, as a fighter

• Yes, as a assist trophy

• No, not as a assist trophy

• No, not at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Like this post if you like to rub yourself with coconuts!

Last edited:

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Hello, gonna do what everyone else has been doing and show my support for Shantae. She's not quite my top request but she'd be a great addition. And it would be satisfying to shoot down all the naysayers complaining about indies not being deserving.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
To address your points.
2. Jammies mode, if true, is just too strong of a tease for her merely being an assist trophy. Them teasing her as an assist trophy would also be out of character for them seeing as they have always been in touch with what the fans want and WF knows that Fans want Shantae as a FIGHTER.
Didn't Rodin say something like this at the end of Bayonetta 2? It was basically a hint to him being in Smash and then he ended up being an assist trophy.

Shadow Novus

Smash Apprentice
I glad you people respond so fast sometimes, saved me from getting bamboozled. Clever fiends in here xD

A+ for old fashioned trolling

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Should have used this version

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wow I didn't know so many of you liked coconuts in such a weird way :O

(refer to my last post)
And don't bother covering it up, I took screencaps for proof.

Last edited:

KingofUSA85

Smash Journeyman
Oh, very interesting choice there Sakurai. Her moveset must be really unique, she has never starred in a fighting game before (well not to my knowledge anyway). Wonder where they got source material for her from?
In all seriousness though. Miku would make a fun fighter for Smash.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I think it's fair to say that this thread's way of coping with the hype and possible despair that approaches(And that frankly is already here and has been for a while) can be boiled down to this video.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I just noticed Nintendo Power got special thanks in Pirate's Curse. If that isn't proof of good Nintendo relations...

Stephano

Smash Journeyman
I think it's fair to say that this thread's way of coping with the hype and possible despair that approaches(And that frankly is already here and has been for a while) can be boiled down to this video.
Rip Papa Franku & Pink Guy

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Oh, I guess I wondered into the Rick Astley support thread by mistake. If someone could point me to the Shantae thread please?

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
You know, there has totally been at least one person who has come into this thread to wish us good luck and got super confused by all these shenanigans.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I am super duper offended that nobody cares about my totally not unfunny and totally not overused jokes. Looks I'm going to have to delete this account, change my name, run away from home, move to a new country and spend the rest of my days living out in the woods with a pack of wolves. Hope you are happy.

Last edited:

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I am super duper offended that nobody cares about my totally not unfunny and totally not overused jokes. Looks I'm going to have to delete this account, change my name, run away from home, move to a new country and spend the rest of my days living in the woods with a pack of wolves.
rotty3.gif
rotty cares

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I am super duper offended that nobody cares about my totally not unfunny and totally not overused jokes. Looks I'm going to have to delete this account, change my name, run away from home, move to a new country and spend the rest of my days living out in the woods with a pack of wolves. Hope you are happy.
You win some you lose some.

Hollywoodrok12

Smash Lord
Quick! Someone double post!

Top Bottom