• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown (October 12-13, 2013) - Feedback please! Next major Santasmash!

KJ64 allows in the Melee Doubles ruleset?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Seem's like I've been caught :p

So is it $50 for venue (o.O) and $10 for Brawl singles?

Also, how do you register for Brawl doubles? I don't see it on the Shadowlogic website :/.

S.D

Smash Master
The premiere of the smash brothers series is scheduled for October 11 10pm EST. Which will be October 12 1pm our time on VGBOOTCAMP.

Allocate a lunch break livestream of the first episode on the projector????

Hughie

Smash Lad
Shaya, I see you are a Marth board mod. Therefore you are good at Marth. When I see you at SS or anytime in between, can you teach me some cool Marth shenanigans? Please?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Tin man's coming to SS?
Tinman is an australian, now. so we can expect to see him there.

The premiere of the smash brothers series is scheduled for October 11 10pm EST. Which will be October 12 1pm our time on VGBOOTCAMP.

i think this would be a great idea. it would also help the fgc understand us a little. do you know who long it would go for?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Will be good to meet you, Tin man
:)

Tin man's coming to SS?
So long as I have the money and can get the days off work!

???

VGBootCamp should be streaming the Big House (Michigan, USA Melee National) on this weekend lol.

S.D

Smash Master
:)

So long as I have the money and can get the days off work!

???

VGBootCamp should be streaming the Big House (Michigan, USA Melee National) on this weekend lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtoa3ryXAk

The Big House begins October 12 in the US.
We are a day ahead of their time zone (different parts of the world are separated by time zones) lol... Melee it on me will be having an episode, as per usual, the day prior to a major tournament.

It is during this episode that the series premiere of the smash brothers will be played. For those who are not aware, the documentary format has been altered by Samox and is now a series of episodes. Mainly because he could not sell the documentary at a profit due to Nintendo copyright laws. I would assume these will be approx 45-60 minutes each but I'm not sure... I can email Samox and find out.

In response to other things.... we will be part of the SS main stream.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Not exactly. It's because VGBootCamp will be streaming that episode of Melee It On Me live from The Big House 3 in Ann Arbor, MI. Should be fun!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEtoa3ryXAk

The Big House begins October 12 in the US.
We are a day ahead of their time zone (different parts of the world are separated by time zones) lol... Melee it on me will be having an episode, as per usual, the day prior to a major tournament.

It is during this episode that the series premiere of the smash brothers will be played. For those who are not aware, the documentary format has been altered by Samox and is now a series of episodes. Mainly because he could not sell the documentary at a profit due to Nintendo copyright laws. I would assume these will be approx 45-60 minutes each but I'm not sure... I can email Samox and find out.

In response to other things.... we will be part of the SS main stream.

Jet lag made the time zone difference more than obvious...

You made it sound as if SS melee/brawl would be streamed by VGBC, but now it's more clear. So Thanks :).

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Does doubles come with singles when you register for Shadowloo Showdown. Because at BAM doubles was $5 while singles was also $5. If it is $10 for smash at Shadowloo Showdown, then I am assuming doubles comes with singles.

SL.Chris

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys,

Just to confirm, we're getting Doubles added in as an event as well.

Each person that registers will need to add that to their cart along with who they are partnering with.

I'll do my best to have this up by the weekend if not by Monday at the latest so your guys can start signing up.

S.D

Smash Master
I think Attila just needed to add general rules but everything looks about right.

Also Attila the stream link is on the web page if you want to add it to the op.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
the general rules come under the 'tournament rules' heading at the top.

the smash brothers: it's a documentary on the history of smash, so i don't see how it wouldn't help the fgc to understand our roots.

streaming: some form of smash will be on the SS stream, but most of it won't. i suppose, in theory, we could stream the rest of smash on a different stream, provided we had sufficient internets. the guys at CT have already offered their services. i haven't spoken to GIMR. this all needs to be settled, though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Chibo's pretty legit with that. He streamed Smash Factor (A Mexico National) without even attending it lol. VGBootCamp is already busy that weekend.

Also, finalized prices on Venue, and Doubles for smash would be appreciated :). Take your time to sort things out.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom