• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Games Mafia Over: Dgames Doomed

JeXs

Smash Champion
I'm not asking you to claim though. You don't have to state your role.

Maven89

Smash Master
Just because we're claimed neighbors doesn't change that you're asking two players to publicly reveal if they have active abilities or not, something that is downright ******** on day 2, and no i'm not answering your question and you should have realized that before you asked.

Vote: Jex

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
No but I still insist that he tried to discredit soup yesterDay with the potential lookout at a mislynch [or at least +1 claim] and he's saying Maven after Gheb which is one more mislynch at the very least.
Bardull was a mislynch. Are you seriously suggesting they're scum for trying to swing from one townie to another?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It baffles me how terribly you are capable of misinterpreting what I'm saying.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't see what's so hard to understand about my point though. I'm saying that FML has been lining up mislynches. You asked me how that's the case and I told you.

Do you see where I'm coming from or not? Do you think FML is scummy or not?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I don't see what's so hard to understand about my point though. I'm saying that FML has been lining up mislynches. You asked me how that's the case and I told you.

Do you see where I'm coming from or not? Do you think FML is scummy or not?
  • I think your point about them trying to swing onto soup is bad. Like, super bad.
  • Your point about them trying to lynch you, and then lynch Maven, is fine.
  • I'm asking you about your reasoning is because I have concerns about your slot.
  • I still think that FML is scummy for reasons I have mentioned, but I disagree with a few of your reasons.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And fwiw, I really don't mind if you disagree with my reasoning as long as I know I'm not the only one who sees the scum in FML. I at least have no prolems with your reasoning on why th slot should be lynched.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
what mislynches have i "lined up " lmao. that directly implies maven is town which if gheb is implying is ridiculous

FullMetalLynch

look im done with this bull****, I'm a vig, i shot gheb. There's no reason he should be alive outside of a) he got docced, which after d1 would be ridiculously stupid, or b) there's something he's hiding

also maven is being purposely anti town because like it or not what kary asked of maven is totally reasonable and maven has no reason not to answer other than he can't. And the whole "why should i " is a laughable and scummy response if there ever was one.

. Gheb continues to white knight the slot but won't even call him town to boot and mud sling us with, and this is the best part WRONG INFORMATION.

FullMetalLynch

Gheb asserting we wanted to lynch soup only proves how he actually hasn't read ****, probably because he's too busy trying to bail maven out for literally no good reason

FullMetalLynch

I'm also another thing but we can all talk about it later.

The thread may commence to be interesting now

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
look im done with this bull****, I'm a vig, i shot gheb. There's no reason he should be alive outside of a) he got docced, which after d1 would be ridiculously stupid, or b) there's something he's hiding

also maven is being purposely anti town because like it or not what kary asked of maven is totally reasonable and maven has no reason not to answer other than he can't. And the whole "why should i " is a laughable and scummy response if there ever was one.

. Gheb continues to white knight the slot but won't even call him town to boot and mud sling us with, and this is the best part WRONG INFORMATION.
I really ****ing hope you're scum at this point, because I am getting SICK of people just claiming **** because they feel like it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Like, did you even consider that maybe you got roleblocked? Idk who would want to RB you, but that seems more likely to me than a scum BP.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
@ Zalak Zalak recent thoughts?
Gheb is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Kantrip is bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Something about Kary is bugging me. It seems like he's been avoiding a confrontation with me since day 1. He hasn't given a response to any of my real accusations, though he has DENOUNCED those which he did not consider to be valid. I feel like it would be better for everyone if he gave them more attention. Overall, he seems too afraid to actually discuss his standing in the town. OUTSIDE OF THAT THOUGH, I've liked and agreed with a lot of his recent content.

I don't like Adum. His early read on me still seems weird, and he made some very strange decisions yesterday. He also seems to spend a little TOO much time talking about himself. I'd like to hear more from him about our current situation.

need to hear more from JeXs

where is jay?????

Hound has been really helpful, and I have a strong town lead on em, BUT... I don't think we can be 100% sure quite yet.

I also want to hear more from you, Maven. Haven't read enough to form a STRONG opinion.

FullMetalLynch

Like, did you even consider that maybe you got roleblocked? Idk who would want to RB you, but that seems more likely to me than a scum BP.
Who the hell would rb us yesterday? That'd be a complete shot in the dark. Like it's pretty low on the totempole. Getting jailed is too because not many thought of us as town.

Maven89

Smash Master
I don't like what I've seen of Gheb since I've been back. He's been cagey and I feel he dipped out when actual pressure was put on him

I don't like how adumbrodeus dipped out, I want more from him, and I want him to respond to what I said about then and zalak

Potassium never came back with his reads.

Yeah, Kary did not just ask for my flavor, he asked specifically if I had any other abilities. You dont take those requests into consideration separately. That's blatant role fishing and there's zero reason to humor it. Either way I hinted at it if I need to come back to it.

I'm on my kindle I'm going to make a larger post sometime tomorrow, hopefully adumbrodius will respond before

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Apologies on lateness in getting back into the game.

ALRIGHT, but first i need you to answer TWO questions. why me, and why gheb and kary?
If you don't know then my interpretation of your first post toDay was wrong and it doesn't matter.

However we did talk yesterday about it and I remain convinced of gheb's scummyness as well as his relevance to kantrip's slot, care to join me in lynching him?

Other then that, at the point I am when writing this (page 6), I do not see where the "obvtown" reading on Zalak is coming from. I'm more suspicious of Adumbrodeus for pushing that idea
His 93.

The town benefit is not writing Zalak off and keeping him under a spotlight. Way way too often here players will be read town early on and coast on that the entire game. I've seen that happen, I know you've seen that happen. Stopping a town-read bandwagon so early on isn't indicative of anything.
Except that's not what he said.

He didn't say "I don't see where the the Zalak read is coming from" or merely disagree with it, nor did he remind people that it's still early game and not to ignore subsequent reads he said:

People are too quick to draw conclusions from Zalak's play ... iirc he hasn't even been scum yet, none of you should be that confident to have a solid take on him.

He discourages reading the slot period, there is no town incentive to simply discourage people trying to read a slot because most of the value of posted reads is the information on them. There is no town incentive to stop people from making reads on a slot unless he is trying to push for a lynch of that slot at that actual time.

On the other hand it's a common tactic for higher level scum players to discourage townreads on townies so that they have a larger potential lynchpool.

I find it odd that Adum would just so easily accept Gheb saying "not maven" and roll with it..

Both I and sherlock have made posts summarizing my reasons on that. If I thought I could lynch against gheb with only 24 hours I would've tried to lynch gheb himself in that period.

Actually, yeah. Lets talk about that outage. Anti town role must have done that, because stealing conversation away only helps them. And it was timed to leave very little time left to decide on a vote. That's suspicious and I'm wondering why no one ever even asked about it
Because it's so obvious that it was anti-town?

Beyond that, the intent of the move was far too murkey, it could either accomplish cementing a gheb or kantrip lynch or it could've been intended to break conversational lines so either or both of them didn't get lynched. I lean the latter but that's because I hate their slots not because there's anything inherent in the action that makes it lean that way.

It's just a vote on a slot that could probably do with some votes.

What's your opinion on JeXs?
Fair enough, a lynchpush would not have been justified but pressuring the slot for play is.

Flat null on JeXs. Worth a reread though.
Yeah. You're a claimed neighbour.

Your flavor is 'lonely kid in the corner with no-one to talk to' - I call bull****.

Do you seriously think that scum have some role that gets more powerful by knowing the name of your role? Or are you just being difficult here for the ****ing sake of it?
There's 0 reason for him to need to fullclaim, stop fishing. If he has any other powers it's to town's benefit that he doesn't reveal them.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
FML push was stupid, FML claiming was even more stupid, Kary rolefishing on a slot that's null at WORST is horrifically scummy, JeXs supporting it is either scummy or me overestimating his play level, unsure which yet and this game is terrible.

Top Bottom