• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Browny

Smash Hater
wtf did texas enter daylight savings like, today or something? I cant stay up late enough for the 10am start wtf I swear the time moved backwards by an hour...

oh well when I wake up it should be good news :)

infomon

Smash Scientist
Yes, it's daylight savings time, I think most of the continent gets a free hour last night :bee:

silly aussies, sowwee u'll have to go to bed nao

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
All eyes are on Sonic now. I wanna see X and Espy go and show out on the Biggest of national stages. Anyone who discounts their accomplishments can get that '08 ****.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm hoping Espy will be able to beat Dojo as well. X just did it, so I'm hoping to see someone knocked out by 2 sonics.

BSP

Smash Legend
Just making it to pro bracket is an accomplishment for both of them. Winning or going top 8 would just make it better. I think they can do it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
THANK GAWD FOR DST

We really needed the extra hour to sleep lol. Okay:

Espy vs DEHF

Game 1: Larry ***** on smashville, easy 2 stock

Game 2: Pictochat. Larry comes out strong again, looks like he's gonna finish it. Spikes on sides of the stage appears. Espy bthrows to the left one, follows DEHF (after he gets hit), pivot grab -> bthrow BACK INTO THE SPIKES, Larry gets hit by them, Espy double jump bairs for the kill. Entire venue goes crazy. Momemtum shifts and Espy wins.

Game 3: Final Destination. Espy takes 2 stocks without losing much damage. Crowd starts chanting 3-stock. Larry brought it back to 2 stock high percent but Espy got his kill move.
Larry's the only player thats taken a game off Espy, he 2-0'd everybody else. Recorded his sets from Dakpo, Mr Doom, Larry, not Zac (sad face), and Shaky.

We're all about to leave the carpool. Espy is SUPER focused on beating Rich Brown. Never seen his game face like I did last night when he looked at the pro bracket.

/hardmeatriding

He also read the entire social thread from the past 2 days. He loves you all :)

Supposedly X is being a douche. Some people are saying that he's trash talking Espy during tourney sets (Espy was HARD rooting for him against Lain and Seibrik) and that he's showing Rich Brown tips for the MU. Whatever.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Grand Finals

Supposedly X is being a douche. Some people are saying that he's trash talking Espy during tourney sets (Espy was HARD rooting for him against Lain and Seibrik) and that he's showing Rich Brown tips for the MU. Whatever.
This Steak made with 100% real beef?

infomon

Smash Scientist
OK that's just really lame.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
LOL, and all Espy was doing was cheering for X too. My my, with friends like X, who needs enemies. :X

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
You guys didnt know the true nature of who X really is? I honestly saw this coming. I've heard from many people that he can be...really...unpleasant at times. :(

MONEY MATCH. MONEY MATCH. MONEY MATCH.

And who cares what tips he showed Rich Brown. Just asc and freakin bair and dont run into crap. thats how i beat brood. =/

infomon

Smash Scientist
uhoh, common X.........

as far as sonicboards drama is concerned, it will be hilarious when X and Espy get tied placements at this trouney. :-)

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
If X loses...if im right at reading brackets, he plays Mike, and he beat mike everytime they played.

If espy loses...he plays Larry again. -_-

but i might be bad at reading brackets soo.....fffffffffffff. Point is that they cant lose now! D:

EDIT: ESPY 1-0 VS RICH. IF HE BEATS RICH, HE CAN TAKE OUT TYRANT FDLALDFLALFDKGJRHIKTS

Oh god, Nick better not take X to RC. inb4timeout

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, looks like X might lose, Espy pretty much has it in the bag. I guess we might see X tearing through loser's.

infomon

Smash Scientist
GO GO ESPYYYYYYYYY

and X toooooooo

Sonic 2 guud

also what's with all the character diversity at this trouney? err at least, at the high-level?? lol
liek, this is Sonic vs. Olimar and Sonic vs. ZSS amirite??

well I guess those two are in high tier, but still ;)

Xyless

Smash Master
I swear, if it does somehow wind up being Espy vs X in GF, I am going to personally go out and make a steak and use A-1 for the first time in my life.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I say they do that 50 dollar money match. Just some pocket change for these high rolling sonics.

Or maybe it'll be grand finals 7 thousand dollar money match. Too legit.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I can't wait for the vids to come out so I can start mad hardcore hating on your character lol

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm hearing a lot of timeouts involving Sonic lol.

Tyrant tried timing out Espy game 1 and lost the lead wit 4 seconds left lol.

19 people viewing this thread lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Japan's gonna laugh at us that we let our region lose to sonic's

Top Bottom