• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sonic for Better than Fox/Falco/Wolf/Lucario/All Other Furries Tier.

:muffin:

BSP

Smash Legend
But Holy @#$%, I'm definitely going to step up my game. No matter what happens from here on out, Sonic guaranteed top 16 at MLG. X and Espy better take top but still there's no excuse for me to not do my part anymore.
This. We have no excuses now guys. We have to step it up. Sonic for upper Mid!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
@Infzy: M2K got banned from MLG.

Unless Espy is not documenting anything with Speed X A.K.A. Turbo & the other Sonic's around the area... yeah I'd say Espy's outlier experience with the ditto is me.
oops forgot about Turbo lol.

♫I'm the Knight of the Wind~!

Our castle is a massive force
A stronghold of power
My armor stays unbreakable
In battle every hour~!♫
[guitar solo]

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
so who do you think is the biggest threat to the sonics in your opinion?

Logic has played Speed multiple times so i would be wary of him. but he has to beat atomsk first at least.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Wow. I can't wait to see the fights of those sonics.
I hope that those videos are in youtube soon.

BSP

Smash Legend
so who do you think is the biggest threat to the sonics in your opinion?

Logic has played Speed multiple times so i would be wary of him. but he has to beat atomsk first at least.
Lee is one of the best Lucario's. It's going to be close for X unless he can get those kills.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Espy has a pretty strong firm grasp on the Olimar MU, and unfortunately for Logic, he is accustomed to my camping other than Espy's all out aggression. First, espy has to beat Richbrown.

X...has his hands full with Lee. Im not worried about him vs Nick at all.

BSP

Smash Legend
Has X played any notable Lucario? Any MU experience? I'm not sure what Lee has on the MU, but he's just plain good.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i hope they are takign time to look up thier opponents. something tells me thats what the others will try to do... especially after all that hype surrounding them in dallas.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh nice. So to all the folks that said X could only beat people that don't know the matchup. I guess beating the best Metaknight in Espy's region settles it? Espy and X are BOTH awesome.

I honestly didn't expect them both to make it into the pro bracket. I was hoping for AT LEAST espy in top 16 and for X to AT LEAST defeat Texas. It would be epic if there was a double sonic grand finals. 5x8= 40 minute Grand Finals set. Also X cped something other than picto/yoshis and timed someone out!!?

Looks like in a few hours, Espy and X will both have enough cash for that money match.

*steakriding post*

Edit : X and Espy are on opposite sides of the bracket, so assuming they continue to whup *** at the speed of sound, they won't fight until winner's/loser's finals.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
@infzy there r 8 pro's in da championship bracket. Te way its set up the top 4 make money automatically even if they don't win a match & 5-8 get money if they win 1 match. All players that go tru regular bracket have 1 final chance at makin it 2 champ bracket. Its very fair considering that u gotta do well @ all da 1st 4 tournies 2 make it into da champ bracket 4 champ money.

Don't underestimate nick riddle... lee martin is a freak... but I'm really worried about espy vs rich. X has the harder side tho

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
LOL @ Sonics- but your mainers are darn good I must say. I have complete respect for X. I hope he wins the whole thing.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If X pulls a few upsets I'll make my sig into a bunch of :colorful: emoticons.

If Espy pulls a few upsets I'll put on a furry avatar in honor of him.

If they both pull a few upsets I'll do both. :awesome:

Just so hype.

황미영

Smash Champion
... Why settle for just 2012.

We could be freaking time-travelers again and go to 3030+, or go back in time to 08' and make it work?

Lol.

:093:
I der know!

Yo, they gonna experience meatridin' like never before. xD

Just be prepared for some who might try to take away their achievements. ; 3;

Browny

Smash Hater
Hmmmm I got a shift at work tomorrow, but I gotta stay up tonight to follow the results early on.

I hope Espy/X's matches are first up lol. We should all go in a chat when it starts imo :) (shameless plug for people to join us on the #lucario irc where we will be following it :p)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
When Espy wins, I think everyone should change their avvys from whatever it is to a furry for a day and make that day a National Steak Day brought to you by Espy.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well I've already got that covered. Unless you want some girl furry or something. If Espy wins, I'll do it. /shrug

[EDIT]

Either way, I'll be making Espy and X customary Sonic avatars of sorts if they want it. Like a Black!Sonic for X. I'll think of something to award these guys with.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
OOOO.... I suggest every Sonic change it to Amy just to troll Speed but still be in the furry range. 2 for the price of 1. :X

Xyless

Smash Master
Well I've already got that covered. Unless you want some girl furry or something. If Espy wins, I'll do it. /shrug

[EDIT]

Either way, I'll be making Espy and X customary Sonic avatars of sorts if they want it. Like a Black!Sonic for X. I'll think of something to award these guys with.
Bro, didn't you see? I made them the best avatars they could ever hope for (already sized for AiB and everything!). Nothing can beat that quality.

BSP

Smash Legend
HYPE HYPE HYPE

I hope you guys saw Browny's post....Sonic's reached a milestone that other mid tiers will probably NEVER get to. The best part? ITS SONIC.

X and Espy, wreck them all today.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Lool, Xyless. Cute pictures.

When Espy wins, I think everyone should change their avvys from whatever it is to a furry for a day and make that day a National Steak Day brought to you by Espy.
OOOO.... I suggest every Sonic change it to Amy just to troll Speed but still be in the furry range. 2 for the price of 1. :X
...I've been doing that already :L

Lol.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Trela is really good at the Sonic match-up, or at least playing against Sonic.

Espy has had a lot of trouble with Trela in the past, and Lee is probably going to be even harder for him and X.

Well there are quite a few people I want to see win, so this won't be disappointing in the long run.

yea..... until we all realize just how fail Sonic Dittos are. :-)
simultaneously the best and worst thing that could possibly happen.

"HELL YEAH 2 SONIC MADE IT TO MLG GRAND FINALS!"
*sonic ditto*
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Oh god, lol.

So much Down/Side B.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Amazing job, Espy and X!

I'd also hate to play all those MKs, JayBee. MK is so ******** to fight as Sonic. All they have to do is press B to beat SDR.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I wanna see vids of X timing Dojo out on pokemon stadium. Sonic has 3 hardcore cps now?

Top Bottom