• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
i cna someone stay at my place for sunday night since Aish is leaving that evening. But once my sister goes to school, they're going back on the streets :o

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Except Okanagan, right?
We got my aunts if we wanna stay Sunday night...but why would we stay sunday night? I gotta work the next day and we can just go to the Okanagan for smash. We'll have DF2K back from Carolina and Daltsy back from Victoria when we return. So bleh, we'd have Brawl and melee covered. The only thing we'd lack then is 64. D:

John

I'm available too since Daltsy and I broke up </3 (wubz) so if worse comes to worse and evan can't even team with you, then you could team with me if you wanted.

I'm a mini Ka Master that ***** even harder. Just in case you would want to know ahead of time. <3

If I don't have anyone decent to team with and nobody bails last second for me, then I'll probably not enter doubles and just settle with winning only singles.

Cheering would be wicked sick too! Tim and Eric and Adam and Sion and Kaelen and AJ and Roby and Dan and Carl and Yakal and Evan and Tony and and holy **** I wouldn't know who to cheer for... Okanagan then! And Falcos second! :D

Also,

JACK

Remind me to remind you to give me my Brawl disk this time. No remembering the day I get back here johns.

It was sad not getting it then. I should've remembered considering I knew I was gonna be there a week in advance and since I spent the WHOLE week there. Guess I was too hyped for dota and in the zone from 64 with you and melee with Eric. No johns this time.

I'm gonna have to post a reminder like that every post from now to the tourney or I'll forget again. So just ignore it.

Glad I made it to the last SFU, should've known to get that Brawl disk. Good thing Jack reminded me to get it next time after I got back.

Remember remember remember.

k cool

I think I'll remember...

IGNORE THE LAST COUPLE PARAGRAPHS
get the disk from jack

Taffy

Smash Rookie
Smash name: Taffy/diefast (diefast is a joke)
*Contact information: kohan167@hotmail.com
*Need a place to stay?: Couch
Events you are planning on entering: Melee singles, Falcon only if available
Which days you will be attending: Friday night, Saturday and Sunday
Bringing equipment?: Wii/Melee/Brawl

I'm a Brawl to Melee convert so I still am pretty new to the game (about 4 months). I was at the last SFU tournament with the other Victoria people; I doubt anyone remembers me (dude with the leather jacket). I main falcon and don't really play anybody else.

P.S. Shotty a couch.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Smash name: Taffy/diefast (diefast is a joke)
*Contact information: kohan167@hotmail.com
*Need a place to stay?: Couch
Events you are planning on entering: Melee singles, Falcon only if available
Which days you will be attending: Friday night, Saturday and Sunday
Bringing equipment?: Wii/Melee/Brawl

I'm a Brawl to Melee convert so I still am pretty new to the game (about 4 months). I was at the last SFU tournament with the other Victoria people; I doubt anyone remembers me (dude with the leather jacket). I main falcon and don't really play anybody else.

P.S. Shotty a couch.
Yeah I remember you, we had some fun falcon dittos. :)

Zero_P

Smash Ace
OMG TAFFY I REMEMBER YOU fun falcon dittos yo :D
We, Okanagan, stole Daltsy, Coquitlam may or may not team, there may be a falco crew, so eric, sion, yakal and not daltsy would be in that. I dunno though.
Tim would soooo be in falco crew, we could be called "Mother hens" and tony would be in on that **** too...he has to be :embarrass

FalseFalco

Smash Master
So I'm going for cost effectiveness when I'm booking my flights here and the cheapest I've found so far is from Friday morning redeye flight -> Monday evening.

Is someone in BC able to accommodate me during this time period? I'm a nice guy! Really!

unityole

Smash Lord
You could stay at my place. Add me on MSN.
evan go pick boom up at 7 am at air port plz.
or house me so i can smash with boom all day

also evan i called off 4 days of work for this tourney, u better make this good and smooth unlike ALL THE OTHER TOURNIES.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
So I'm going for cost effectiveness when I'm booking my flights here and the cheapest I've found so far is from Friday morning redeye flight -> Monday evening.

Is someone in BC able to accommodate me during this time period? I'm a nice guy! Really!
Are you using Air Canada or WestJet?

Air Canada Coupon Codes:
MQVEFEF1 - 10% off domestic Tango flights
J3ZUG941 - 10% off domestic Tango Plus flights

WestJet Sale (50% means absolutely nothing, make sure it's cheaper first as the prices are really misleading):
http://c5dsp.westjet.com/guest/deals/index.jsp

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I've given air canada like 15 chances to not **** up and they do so without fail every single time. I'm gonna be cooking with westjet, probably an early friday flight and an evening monday flight.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Air Canada is one of the worst airlines in the world. My friend's parents were supposed to go to Hong Kong. Air Canada said it was too snowy and didn't fly. Every other plane did. Hrrrmmmmm... No refund iirc.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... is the Victoria crew allowed to go to the Friday night smashfest? We're arriving at SFU on Friday, since trying to get there on Saturday from Victoria is impossible unless we miss half the events. We're staying the night there anyways (some of us already called a couch :p).

Actually, depending on if I am able to get my full license before then, I may be only bringing Mat Cadorin (aka Hillary) with me.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
So... is the Victoria crew allowed to go to the Friday night smashfest? We're arriving at SFU on Friday, since trying to get there on Saturday from Victoria is impossible unless we miss half the events. We're staying the night there anyways (some of us already called a couch :p).

Actually, depending on if I am able to get my full license before then, I may be only bringing Mat Cadorin (aka Hillary) with me.
Actually, when we went down for SFU6, we managed to make it before the first event started, actually before most of the other people got there. It just involves waking up very early in the morning and catching the first boat of the day. But it's not exactly the most desirable thing. :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
So... yeah... as I was saying, we're probably coming Friday then.

There is no way I can wake up any earlier than 8, and go through about 4 hours of driving / ferries, and manage to be awake enough to play smash.

unityole

Smash Lord
there should be 64 crew battle

boom with 15 stocks in total vs Victoria island vs Ktowns vs CoqCrew vs Browntown vs etc

and blue yoshi MM!! NOAW

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Westjet flight WS 119 Friday, May 1st
Arrive Vancouver international 08:03

Westjet flight WS 136 Tuesday, May 5th
Depart Vancouver international 10:00

get hype

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I regret to inform you, but that's just ********.

looooooooooool
Hey I never said it was good... but it's something that could be included in the compilation. The first one had Francis and Dan continuously up-airing a Samus in brawl doubles... so why not this?

Either way...

HYPE!!!!!

I'd be up for 64 crews. What would it be? Vancouver area vs everywhere else? That seems to be split evenly... depending on how many people are interested...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
apparently i'm going to this?

like 6 people have told me that i'm going

uhhh unlikely but we'll see

maybe i'll visit canada that weekend or something

Metà

Smash Master
Lol, sorry about that, Shane said you were coming, so I just put your name on the list and forgot about it. >_>

If you do come, rematch Jigglypuff vs Bowser? Last time was so embarrassing... T_T

Top Bottom