• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
People who need a place to stay should talk to me about it. I can find places to stay, but you need to let me know in advance.
Wa will neeed somewhere. for friday/sat is my guess. I think for about 10 and we dont need to be together just preferably close in case something goes down lol.

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
-

I heard last time, people just stayed in a room close by the one where the tourney was being held? Are we allowed to sleep on some couches or something like people did before? I need moar info about where I'm sleeping cause my mom wants to know lol.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
sleeping on the couches is an option yes. Just make sure you shotty one or you'll be jipped.

LAST time, we got snowed in and nobody could get off the hill or out of SFU, so we played Event Match crew battles and SC/dota alll night

Metà

Smash Master
Guys, sleeping on the couch should be a last resort. I don't want to deal with security, especially after what Jack has had to deal with. Talk to me if you need a place to stay. I have room for one more person, and Eric said he may house a few. Within the next few days I should have a list of people willing to take in multiple traveling players.

James, please don't tell people what they can or can't do at SFU, you don't even go there.

unityole

Smash Lord
Guys, sleeping on the couch should be a last resort. I don't want to deal with security, especially after what Jack has had to deal with. Talk to me if you need a place to stay. I have room for one more person, and Eric said he may house a few. Within the next few days I should have a list of people willing to take in multiple traveling players.

James, please don't tell people what they can or can't do at SFU, you don't even go there.
epic fail evan

thats not going to happen again, even if it does im sure the securities will caught on to it.

however the couches downstair are avaliable to use for anyone really, that place isnt part of the engineering science so i can actually be in there. maybe we should get a TV or 2 down there after tourney ends on both days, (and friday night) and smash again, preferably 64.

also evan i want a TV dedicated jsut for 64 =/ there are a couple of people coming here and they only play 64, like teagan sean jerry eric and me.

and blue yoshi MM, superboom MM
i will only MM blueyoshi for5 bucks, superboom maybe 30

FalseFalco

Smash Master
sleeping on the couches is an option yes. Just make sure you shotty one or you'll be jipped.

LAST time, we got snowed in and nobody could get off the hill or out of SFU, so we played Event Match crew battles and SC/dota alll night
**** was so cash

Evan I think Edmonton peeps still need a place to stay

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
So is that a "yes" to sleeping on couches? =P I really don't mind at all. And if it's "yes", then will I be the only guy doing it lol. If so, maybe I won't because I don't want to be alone on a couch in a university by myself. XD

If "no" and stuff, then can I shotty that spot Meta was talking about maybe? I gotta know how this works cause my mom is over protective and is like "Eye need ur foam number and where yoo ar at so eye can trak yoo."

-_-

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master

Haha yeah the event match crew battle was awesome :p And after everyone finished, I tried event 51. I beat it with GaW on my first try, then I beat it with Yoshi on my first try, then I took off 6 stocks with Pichu on my first try :p Mat C (aka Hillary) was the witness lol

And we also had an epic jenga match. Was that Noobking that, until that day, had never dropped a jenga tower? :p

and blue yoshi MM, superboom MM
i will only MM blueyoshi for5 bucks, superboom maybe 30
Lol you think I'm that bad that you don't want to steal too much money from me? Ouch :p

And if people are staying at the University, I call a couch :p

And I second a tv dedicated to 64 (maybe 2?)

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I'll sleep on the floor if OOP all call a couch, otherwise shotty

HALCYON DAYSSSS

mah NIGAAAAAAAAAA

Come to this and we can play and stuff and don't forget victor!!!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
There's much more than 4 people. There are alot of people who play 64... probably more than you would think. Sure there's many more for melee and brawl, but there are more than 4... I would estimate around 10 people will be playing 64 actually :p

Maybe I'm hoping too much :p

Smash name: Blue Yoshi
*Contact information: roblegs [at] hotmail [dot] com
*Need a place to stay?: Yes

Attending on both days, and the Friday night before :p

I'll be entering singles and doubles of 64, melee and brawl. I'll enter melee or brawl low tiers. I'll enter crews (for any game). Basically everything except melee Falcon only.

Bringing equipment?: I don't know what I am bringing. I may be bringing tv(s).

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol word that was uncomfortable last time
Saddest part for me was that I had towels, change of clothes, EVERYTHING I needed to be comfortable...but it wasn't until 6am when everyone started leaving that I finally got you to show me where the showers etc were.

I'll be more comfortable this time that's for sure.

Also, I'm gonna be ****** faces for the most part while I'm there.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
shotty a couch. Okanagan is technically OoP right?

btw, don't prop the door to the computer room open, and if you do, only if you have to leave the room temporarily to go to the bathroom or something. use a cellphone or a buddy system or something. I'm sure security would not have found us in the lab if we weren't basically yelling and laughing with open doors. Yeah?

Edit: Yakal, instead of Sheik/Falcon MM, want to do Samus/Falco?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
it will flop because I will win it in like 1 hour cause everyone will see me **** so hard that they'll say "**** IT, JAMES CAN JUST TAKE MY MONEY"

same with melee and 64 btw <3

Metà

Smash Master
Btw, to everyone who wants to sleep on the couches instead of finding another place to stay: I will NOT allow that on sunday evening. Summer classes start in the morning...

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
We, Okanagan, stole Daltsy, Coquitlam may or may not team, there may be a falco crew, so eric, sion, yakal and not daltsy would be in that. I dunno though.

Top Bottom