• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, everyone bring at least 1 TV, lol. We need lots of TV's, cause we're gonna be down a couple from last time. I'm bringing two for sure. Francis, bring your usual boatload of TV's, LOL.

Metà

Smash Master
Yeah, Melee is day 1. Get WA to come on Friday afternoon/evening so we can play lots of friendlies and money matches, and possibly side tourney stuff.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
I'll drop by and watch Jack make fun of Evan then DotA. I don't see Roby attending smash so I guess he will be DotAing with us = ]. I wonder if other people there want to DotA with us. 5v5 LANN

ppig

Smash Journeyman
hey yea so im moving to okanogan soon to play football and im coming down the 1 2 and 3 of may and would really like to come to this so sign me up if im aloud to come that is. i got a tv and a wii i will bring

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
**** this tourney son. I'm not even bolded for awesomeness.

If my friend and fellow smasher Matt gets his car back on the road by then, I can probably hitch with him.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
i could but its not like i can really go to the tourny all day i am up thier for the okanogan sun spring camp but i think me and vic could work something out also i will be bringing my buddy katlin as well he just lives in kamloops and he is dieing to go to this

and on day 1 i have football at
8:00 to 3:00

will i be able to make it to the tourny and at least meet some people ?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'll drop by and watch Jack make fun of Evan then DotA. I don't see Roby attending smash so I guess he will be DotAing with us = ]. I wonder if other people there want to DotA with us. 5v5 LANN
Um, why wouldn't I attend this tourney? LOL it's gonna be epic as ****.

Although sunday I will dota all day pretty much, unless there are some melee thangz happenin that day.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
**** this tourney son. I'm not even bolded for awesomeness.

If my friend and fellow smasher Matt gets his car back on the road by then, I can probably hitch with him.
You better make it. You owe me money from CAST4... MORE money! And wubz <3

I **** so hard at getting kills in dota omg! <3
I'm in when there's no smash at the late/early hours of darkness and the room for the smash is closed. FOR SURE! Dota wubz

will i be able to make it to the tourny and at least meet some people ?
It's a 4 hour drive from SFU to Kelowna, 6 hour bus ride. Depends how much time you want to spend sleeping and how much time you have free from the camp. Best of luck!

Um, why wouldn't I attend this tourney? LOL it's gonna be epic as ****.

Although sunday I will dota all day pretty much, unless there are some melee thangz happenin that day.
This is what Extreem is doing for those who wanted to know. ^^^^

Metà

Smash Master
so uh, i bring the t.v on may 2nd? do i leave it there over night =o
Yeah, you can leave it there overnight. Don't worry about it, the room's gonna be locked, and only I'll be able to open it in the morning. ^ ^

double you tee eff. Did I just get unbolded. OH NO YOU DIDNT.
T_T
LOL, I redid the names list a while back, my apologies about that, haha

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
So are there going to be set ups for Brawl MM or friendlies on Saturday? And I see it goes until 11pm, so does this mean we're going to have to find a place to stay? AKA how do I go to sleep?

Top Bottom