• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
lol I think everyone's getting at me now :p what I said wasn't meant to be a john... but turned out funny in the end :p My one problem is my wording, making what I mean to say sound like something completely different. Usually my johns are jokes, things that had obveously no effect on my game, just so that people laugh (e.g. I lost because you played the Russian National Anthem. And yes, this did happen) :p In our Victoria crew, I'm the one that makes the bad jokes :p

(edit before initial post): lol I just re-read my original post. JOHNS EVERYWHERE!!! :p lol that makes me laugh. Wasn't meant to be a single john... but obveously that failed dearly :p

Basically what I wanted to say the first time:

The night before the tournament, I'm going to be playing all 3 games and many different characters.

Final Result:

John ... John ... John ... another John ... MAJOR John ... etc. :p

And yes, I am the master of posts that make no sense or repeat the same thing 10 times in a row, or just over-posting. Just ask the Victoria crew (or check the wall of our Victoria facebook page. At one point, I had 12 of the last 14 posts or something like that :p)

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Yo i live in Campbell River I might be able to attend if Anyone is going through C.river i dont know vancouver that well. so if i can possibly score a ride i'll help pay for the ferry and gas. and i can pay for myself when it comes to everything else. its still i maybe if i can go tho.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
DP. Sorry.

The hardest thing I find is once you get to the bus stop, where to go from there. Hell, I could give you my cell and help you find your way into the lounge.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Carl FFR MM! I was eager to play you in it at CAST but that didn't work out.

i'm banning flight of the lameness.

Oh yeah Evan, can you get access to the computer room up-stairs somehow?!

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Pretty sure it would be $10 for singles, and $10 per team (5 each)
Then all the other side events (falcon dittos,low tier) are $5.

Pizza is $5 you get as many as you can eat, and same with pop.. maybe Evan will have it different this time but it's usually like this.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sure :D
I can probably do it on the weekdays as well. I have 2 setups and room for 4 other people. We'll plan at sfu

Clouderz

Smash Ace
im so stoked for this tourney

can anyone record? i rly want offline matches on the tube.
=(

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Maybe rusty'll do it, if we're nice en--VIDZ NAO!!!!!!

and speaking of uploading vids, shultz hasn't uploaded that crew battle yet(i think?), and I really wanted at least one video of my DK not sucking **** :(

S1NN

Smash Rookie
Ill be there with two Of my Friends
this is our first tournament in any smash though we've been playing since n64 so I hope to learn new things and get better!!

S1NN
Jail
Monty

TwilightShadow

Smash Journeyman
wow.. looks like a lotta people are showing up for this one... crazy. Hey if i go Yak or Ced r u guyz doubles partners or r either of you looking?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i cant play ffr it sux

download Stepmania + the keyboard megapacks and get back to me

im not the best at it anymore though cause i play double index and not spread. Spread is lamee

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ADAM "KING OF EVIL" BROWN

Talk to me about housing please. I'm booking my flight for friday january 2nd night time arriving 18:57 and leaving monday January 5th 21:40.

Consider this confirmed bitches

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Also, can peach's castle, mushroom kingdom, Yoshi's island and kongo jungle be banned in melee singles?

I don't think anyone would mind that.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Also, can peach's castle, mushroom kingdom, Yoshi's island and kongo jungle be banned ...
Wait what? Kongo Jungle banned? And Peach's Castle? Are you joking? I agree with Mushroom Kingdom and Yoshi's, but the other two are born counterpicks.

... in melee singles?
Oh. Now that's a completely different story.

Hey, that's how I read it the first time :p thought he had too much booze until I read it the second time... :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
pretty sure you noobs thought i meant kongo jungle 64

i mean this homo stage:

peaches is fine for doubles but singles its a campfest and a pretty one sided fox map with the wall.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I suck at stepmania, FFR is more noob friendly but it's what I have over 4500+ games played in. I know Sion is at least down for it :D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
all those stages are allready banned Carl. Except for PPC

Remember how Eric and I beat you and shawn in the grand finals of teams on that stage the first time u guys came to BC? = D

Carl, consider yourself housed.

Top Bottom