• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

FalseFalco

Smash Master
This thread is making me lose interest fast.

I think I'm gonna unsubscribe. see you all there

THAT MEANS YOU WASHINGTON

BEST BE COMIN

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
1 hour till I'm off work god ****it! Go home and watch bleach!! YAAAY!!!! I'm on episode 188 now!!!

Oh, melee................................................................................

**** that game.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I'd get into Bleach if I wasn't a thousand effing episodes behind. LOL

I gotta find an anime though. Maybe Code Geass. Ledouche can't be that bad. :p

Huzzah for almost being off work.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
If there was some kind of page or poster for SFU tourney's (as there clearly should be) then I would willingly put some up around UBC/Vancouver.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Screw Bleach. Watch One Piece.
Also, OoP man. We don't have no states in Canadaland.
just used to attending american tournaments and playing american players I guess x_x

Should you go on the 3rd if your just playing melee?
lol, look! it's a N00B!!!

LOL, LOOK AT HIS POST COUNT!!! :laugh:

Welcome... MisfireJ, I am noobking AKA Adam. Nice to have you here.

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
I want to pretournamentsmash TOO! anyone up to smash day or couple days b4 in vancouver? Oh, and chances are I could be coming out with about 4 people.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Last time (Nov. 8th), the Victoria crew went there the day before and smashed at SFU the night before. We had Francis (liverymen), Mat (lovebuzz), another Mat (don't remember his alias), Howard (Daltzy's melee doubles partner), and me from the Victoria crew, and Jack (Unitole, I think...) was there as well.

Don't know what's happening this time, but if the Victoria crew does get there early, I'm playing smash... all 3 games (whichever I need the most practice, or whichever has someone I want to play against there).

FalseFalco

Smash Master
whoa
small setup for melee friendlies?
how about "test your luck against falsefalco" setup for large sums of money

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
SEX machine? sweet, i'll be there... just to be clear you meant smash fest on dec 20 rite?
fixed

You don't have to practice Barlw. Just look at Jamesies.
Ya, I don't even practice melee, which involves actual tech skill and needs to be practiced, but I come out to tourneys and do stuff. =D

whoa
small setup for melee friendlies?
how about "test your luck against falsefalco" setup for large sums of money
"test your luck against dynamism too" setup plz

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Oh I'll need practice. Well, more like un-rusting. I don't play smash that much (only once a week with the Victoria crew). My family uses the tv all the time...

EDIT: Well, that's not completely true... I play it often, just not as often as most. Plus having a total of 77 mains in all 3 games (as in all the characters), I'll need to do a quick un-rusting of every character... or at least my tournament ones.

2ND EDIT: Plus, I don't get to use the controller in 64 much, since no one plays it here, and the computer controller doesn't like me. I'm stuck to the keyboard. So... yeah major un-rusting needed in 64... unless I can use the keyboard... :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
My only john is listening to brawl music in the background while I'm trying to focus on my tournament match.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Hey, I think having never used a n64 controller for smash since around 6 years ago is a legal john. The few times I've played are at a smash night when someone else is willing to play smash. Other than that, I've been relying on the keyboard. After playing with the controller enough times the night before, I should be ok.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Hey, I think having never used a n64 controller for smash since around 6 years ago is a legal john. The few times I've played are at a smash night when someone else is willing to play smash. Other than that, I've been relying on the keyboard. After playing with the controller enough times the night before, I should be ok.
There are no legal johns.
You do bad, it's your fault.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I don't play 64. At all, ever.
Last time I played was against Dan at Cast4, before that, MOST2, before that July at SFU, before that, grad sleepover in 2006. About 6 times total in the last 4 years and yet I still plan to do well. :p

No johns BY, no johns.

Top Bottom