• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Brawl's picked up some pretty flashy speed.

But if you're more familiar with Melee and 64, and this soon to the tourney, stick to your guns. XD No sense in putting cash on the line if you've not had enough time to get your game up there for Brawl.

Also, Dieslow. I'd team with you, but I doubt you'd have me. :p I'm not bad but you could prolly' do better unless I stepped my game up.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion

| Big D |

Smash Master
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have a Bball tournament on that day.

For those that remember the last tourney I was the tall one.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Lib3r4t3, if Matt (talking_chicken) doesn't show up, I'll team with you for everything. He said he likely wouldn't be able to show up to this, since he's moving back to Victoria on that weekend.

Also, to everyone I made money match agreements to: I may cancel them. At the moment, I think I planned for $100 worth of money matches (most I know I'll lose), so... yeah. I'll either lower the money on the line in each match, or play less matches (or both). And no, it's not $100, but you get the idea :p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Is Jack still in the country? Theres still my cube/vcr in the room and adam's t.v, defitnely need to try to get those.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm doing all falcon for brawl. And everyone else should to..
But probably not though, I wanna see how far I can make it in a game I never play.

Evan contact Jack!! He has 1 setup a cube and VCR just sitting upstairs no point in leaving it there for 8 months.

Unless jack attack already left u_u T_T u_u

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Lib3r4t3, Matt (the other other other other other Matt, aka Matt Guze aka talking_chicken) is not going. So, do you want to be partners in all 3 games? Don't worry, I don't go random in tournament matches :p

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
i main random, you should too

Sure Tony, just you wait.

Roby - I got 3rd using Falcon only in doubles with Trozz. Falcon ***** man! Just spam nair and bair and it's auto win cause you'll get knees and spikes naturally with those being watched for XD

I join you in Falcon dittos if we play in Barlw.

Falcon ditto mms in all games plz from everybody!

Edit: This is dyniez on jumiez account again

dieslow

Smash Ace
koskinator i accept, and clouderz does too.

dynamism i accept, falcon ditto in melee + brawl mms fosho

accepting all FALCON DITTO MM'S
accepting all FOX DITTO MM'S
accepting all MM's in melee + brawl unless ur clouderz , sorry kid LOL

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
btw, hoping this gets some more exposure. I sent out an email to everyone in SFU's games club. I think there a couple dozen members and hopefully some are interested enough to come.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Koskinator- I'll accept a MM in Brawl, one not against your Ganon, one against your Ganon, 5$ each.

Blue Yoshi- Sounds pretty good to me, but I'm going to hold my answer and see if one of the Okanagan guys coming up will be without a partner. I doubt I'll find a partner in the Okanagan for SSB, so I'll reserve you for that right now. I'll keep you posted on that though. Also, feel free to go random in teams on SSB. Haha. We'll **** competition anyway.

Jamesies- What game? My Sheik vs your Weegee, Melee, 5$? My DK/D3/CF vs your random, Brawl, 5$? Fox ditto MM, SSB, 5$? All best 3/5? Sound good? Also, who all is coming up again with us? Tyler, Myself, Dave, Yourself, and Kaelen? Anyone else? Is Tyler free for doubles, and will he be entering Melee? I'm a little busy for a bit so even if they do finally get on MSN, I may not catch them.

Dieslow- My Samus, your fox, Melee, 5$, best of 7, and My D3, your Snake, 5$, Best of 5. Sound good?

The more the merrier. Step it up!
Fiiiixed!

btw, this has like 10000 edits to it, jeez.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
David MM me brawl since tony sucks and Yeah

:D i'll finally get to meet you ^_^

btw guys im the one who convinced kosk to come here so Yes im awesome. kthx

Tony we're teaming brawl right

Top Bottom